ATH Christian Leary

Sounds like there’s still a swinging chance. If the offense performs, I’d bet this kid will be back in the fall.....

“Leary after all had spent some time in Coral Gables back in January while his 7-on-7 team was in South Florida for a tournament and had made it seem like the Hurricanes were going to be a player moving forward recruitment.

So has Leary officially eliminated Miami?

"I did until I actually got on the phone with [Manny Diaz]," Leary explained this past weekend at Under Armour All-America Camp Series stop in Orlando. "So that Top 12 was pretty unofficial."

Leary said that contact with the Hurricanes has picked significantly since he spoke with Diaz and that the coaches have also reached out to his mother.

"The whole staff is really contacting both of us," Leary explained.

So will Leary visit Miami again?

"Definitely," Leary said. "Me and my uncle are going to go down there this month. We were actually going to go there [this weekend] but the contact period didn’t open till Sunday so we had to wait. I think it will probably be next week, maybe like the 14th or something."

Advertisement
Sounds like there’s still a swinging chance. If the offense performs, I’d bet this kid will be back in the fall.....

“Leary after all had spent some time in Coral Gables back in January while his 7-on-7 team was in South Florida for a tournament and had made it seem like the Hurricanes were going to be a player moving forward recruitment.

So has Leary officially eliminated Miami?

"I did until I actually got on the phone with [Manny Diaz]," Leary explained this past weekend at Under Armour All-America Camp Series stop in Orlando. "So that Top 12 was pretty unofficial."

Leary said that contact with the Hurricanes has picked significantly since he spoke with Diaz and that the coaches have also reached out to his mother.

"The whole staff is really contacting both of us," Leary explained.

So will Leary visit Miami again?

"Definitely," Leary said. "Me and my uncle are going to go down there this month. We were actually going to go there [this weekend] but the contact period didn’t open till Sunday so we had to wait. I think it will probably be next week, maybe like the 14th or something."

So basically we are the 12th team on the list.

Still recruit him though because he is the goods. Would love to find someone of his skill set nationally as i dont think he is coming.
Give me 2 local wr's and go national or diff parts of the state

So basically we are the 12th team on the list.

Still recruit him though because he is the goods. Would love to find someone of his skill set nationally as i dont think he is coming.
Give me 2 local wr's and go national or diff parts of the state
Eh maybe 12th today but this feels like we could be top 5 after another visit. Kid is all over the place and wants to feel the love. Shoot your shot Manny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For some reason I have a weird feeling our slot guys are going to straight blow up this year and that production is going to cause him to have a lot of thinking going on. I dont see him leaving far from his family. Kid is really about his family.

jacorey, Alexis, Dallas Turner? Who else does little Nicky have his heart set on in sfl?
I don’t know. But when I see high end luxury vehicles in dade and Broward county with Alabama license plates and roll tide plate frames during a global pandemic when we’re being told to stay home; then I can only imagine wtf is going on down here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alot of coulda woulda..
All obtainable. Do be overly positive and dont be overly negative. Stay even keel, we are not playing in the SEC west and we have alot of talent. Elite in some positions.

Remember Ed O was gonna be fired 2 years ago and he just won the ship.

All obtainable. Do be overly positive and dont be overly negative. Stay even keel, we are not playing in the SEC west and we have alot of talent. Elite in some positions.

Remember Ed O was gonna be fired 2 years ago and he just won the ship.

Don’t hold your breath , If we win ten games I’d be shocked if he came

Advertisement
Back