ATH Christian Leary

If i say something like that I’m not blowing smoke. Take that as you will. Him or his family are not big on UM. Alexis is who we have a realistic shot with.

Crazy **** happens but like I said “ don’t hold your breath”.
Ok we'll see but what I said only helps.

Advertisement
Maybe a bit of a headcase

Attachments

• D1A99293-275B-43C0-B15C-2D0FD892197A.png
    D1A99293-275B-43C0-B15C-2D0FD892197A.png
    516.5 KB · Views: 241
Lingard’s cousin, UF lean, family in Orlando.

Beating those odds again would be like hitting the powerball. If we’re banking on 10 wins they need to be 10 convincing *** whooping delivered by some freshman.

Advertisement
there's some chatter about Leary on the OU board. Seems he's pretty high up the board for them and they are going to recruit him hard.

Man im not letting some dam cake stop me from recruiting this stud. They dam sure fcked up by offering his as rb. Just tell the kid you got an offer and we ant you where ever you want top play, but hey if you like us wed kind of like to know what your feeling. Would have been zero wrong with going at him that way. We get all cute and say we want you strictly at rb. Lolo . Then the kid comes out and says I want to play slot. The next day there should of been a follow up phone call to him and he should have said the Miami coaches heard that I want to be a slot and they said you got it. That how you get to these kids egos. How long have we all been saying you got to play the games the way they play them.

Lingard’s cousin, UF lean, family in Orlando.

Beating those odds again would be like hitting the powerball. If we’re banking on 10 wins they need to be 10 convincing *** whooping delivered by some freshman.
That's an outlier, 99% of the time when people tell you prospect isn't coming, because he doesn't like the program, looking for a bag or is just a troll, he ain't coming.

Advertisement
I’m fine passing on this kid. Probably would be more of a utility player for us in this offense and while the speed is very appealing, we can land Yulkeith Brown and be set

I’m fine passing on this kid. Probably would be more of a utility player for us in this offense and while the speed is very appealing, we can land Yulkeith Brown and be set
Sorry but I disagree, he would be one of our primary targets. This kids a freak and would murder it in this system. If you had him and brown on opposite sides how sick would that be.

Advertisement
Guys... that ship is far away from Miami. He loves UF, Auburn, and his fam likes Herm Edwards. Miami probably doesn’t even come in within 10 teams. Even if we win the Natty.

So Leary is part of a group of recruits that are actively reaching out and recruiting for Lincoln Riley. Leary, Caleb Williams, their presumed QB commit, Mario Williams being three of them. OU offered Bryce Langston today and it was said on the OU board that LEary was actively involved in getting Langston connected to OU staff. It is believed that Caleb Williams is quietly putting together a group of top players he wants to bring to OU with him. Commitments are expected to start going public in July....

So Leary is part of a group of recruits that are actively reaching out and recruiting for Lincoln Riley. Leary, Caleb Williams, their presumed QB commit, Mario Williams being three of them. OU offered Bryce Langston today and it was said on the OU board that LEary was actively involved in getting Langston connected to OU staff. It is believed that Caleb Williams is quietly putting together a group of top players he wants to bring to OU with him. Commitments are expected to start going public in July....
Bro they don’t even know each other. How can these dudes just say eff it and follow a dude they never met?

Advertisement
Bro they don’t even know each other. How can these dudes just say eff it and follow a dude they never met?

My fault - I just went back and reread the thread. It was Mario Williams who is recruiting Langston to OU. The way the post was written was a bit misleading. Leary is definitely part of this group but Williams is the one working Langston. And fwiw, the reporter is implying that Williams is one of 3 silent commits recruiting for OU behind the scenes...

Kids are committing to places right now they haven't even seen. It's crazy Seems like a bit of panic as schools remain closed and future visits are uncertain.

Good for them! If we have a season. Let's see how our offense looks and then let's go after the recruits. There is a lot of talent out there to be had. I think folks get worked up for nothing. No different than when the NW 8 came here. Guys want to play with other guys.. IF we are throwing the ball all over and scoring anywhere near 37-45ppg let's revisit this conversation around the end of the season.

My fault - I just went back and reread the thread. It was Mario Williams who is recruiting Langston to OU. The way the post was written was a bit misleading. Leary is definitely part of this group but Williams is the one working Langston. And fwiw, the reporter is implying that Williams is one of 3 silent commits recruiting for OU behind the scenes...

Kids are committing to places right now they haven't even seen. It's crazy Seems like a bit of panic as schools remain closed and future visits are uncertain.
Glad you can come back and clarify yourself!!

Advertisement
Back