ATH Christian Leary

That must be new because North Bab was a hood school that ran the ball down your throat when I was in HS.
Didn't Jason Gwaltney play there? I lived on LI when he was there, I was in Nassau County though. He was one of the best prospects to come through LI, but bombed at West Virginia.

Sidenote: I used to think all of Suffolk was nice lol

Advertisement
Didn't Jason Gwaltney play there? I lived on LI when he was there, I was in Nassau County though. He was one of the best prospects to come through LI, but bombed at West Virginia.

Sidenote: I used to think all of Suffolk was nice lol

Yea Gwaltney went to North Bab, I played against him. Then he went to WVU and lets say, the white girls lead to his downfall

Miami should definitely try to get him, but they have a better chance on getting Tarvarish Dawson, who for some of reason are recruiting as a CB. SMH, this staff does some idiotic stuff.

Miami should definitely try to get him, but they have a better chance on getting Tarvarish Dawson, who for some of reason are recruiting as a CB. SMH, this staff does some idiotic stuff.
Miami does have a chance if they chose to recruit him as a WR instead of a RB

Advertisement
Yup, stepdad told me things i cannot repeat that all but ensure he wont come here. Unless we have our best season in 15 years doubt we get a serious look.
See this what I dont get.

kid isnt even Top 5 on the board

Advertisement
It’s drewny you know he lies about everything

What have I lied about?

The 3 commits at Rusty Pelican? I guess when Ivins confirmed on his signing day podcast that there was commits but the families wasnt feeling Miami, which I said on here I was still lying.

And what about the WR board. Based off current offers, here is the run down on the Top Targets. Ill even separate Outside and Inside WRs.

Outside WR
Jacory Brooks
Romello Brinson
Bralon Brown
Troy Franklin
Agiye Hall
J. Michael Sturdivant
Christian Dixon

Inside WR
Jacolby George
Yulkeith Brown
Malik Curtis
Fred Eaford
Marcus Burke
Jaden Alexis
DJ Justice
Roderick Daniels

Out of that list, who are we taking Quincy Skinner over? Nobody. Skinner will be a take once we start missing out on other targets. Skinner is a priority for P5 schools that are beneath us. **** I would even say out of that list above the Top 5 are Brooks, Brinson, B. Brown, George, and Y. Brown in no order. Even if Skinner wanted to commit right now, he would be inline to be dropped late on if one of the better Outside WRs wanted in.

Advertisement
Here we go again.....Mr insider @2.0 is back

Dude, you don’t know **** the rest of us don’t know

I never said I know who is on the board.

I just frankly listed WRs who are better than Skinner that we have offered

Yall need to get that sand out

Advertisement
From today at UA Camp in Orlando - Ivins spoke with him:

Leary named a Top 12 a couple of weeks ago, but says things have changed as new offers have came in. He visits Florida on March 7th and will be at Arizona State on March 27th. Sun Devils are in this thing as Leary has been talking with Jayden Daniels. Leary might visit Miami on March 14th. FSU another potential visit destination this month. He clocked a 10.5 in the 100 two weeks ago and claims he will get that down to 10.3 by the end of the track season.

Leary left camp before participating in any drills -he text Ivins on the field and told him he had to go -sister taken to the hospital.

From today at UA Camp in Orlando - Ivins spoke with him:

Leary named a Top 12 a couple of weeks ago, but says things have changed as new offers have came in. He visits Florida on March 7th and will be at Arizona State on March 27th. Sun Devils are in this thing as Leary has been talking with Jayden Daniels. Leary might visit Miami on March 14th. FSU another potential visit destination this month. He clocked a 10.5 in the 100 two weeks ago and claims he will get that down to 10.3 by the end of the track season.

Leary left camp before participating in any drills -he text Ivins on the field and told him he had to go -sister taken to the hospital.

If he clocked 10.5 - one of his sneakers must have had a blow out.

Advertisement
Back