ATH Christian Leary

Tennessee is the team to beat. Even over UF. And the more he gets recognized... the further away he gets from Miami. We’re lucky Marcus Clarke didn’t get recognized until later because he’s on par with the elite talents.

Advertisement
Maybe I’m tripping but I get the feeling staff is telling kids to downplay us in their recruitments. It’s like they’re tryna have every recruitment end like Avantae’s where most ppl didn’t think we were getting him.

This kid just did an interview over the weekend hyping up UM and now w not in his Top12???
Smells fishy to me...
He’s committing June 6 and shutting it down!

I want this kid. I'm not concerned with this list because it's not real when he says " still open to all schools".

Advertisement

Miami better win a LOT of games this year and I still don’t think it’ll be enough to land a marquee class. I have a bad feeling about 2021. Obviously a marathon to go but there just doesn’t seem to be much traction with the vast majority of the top in-state kids right now. Very, very uphill climb for this staff.

Agree but if Miami has a 10-2 or better season and we have an explosive offense under Lashlee it will fix a lot of issues. Manny was preaching that TNM **** to these recruits last year and we went 6-7. We have to earn these trust back in my opinion.

Advertisement
Imo this is one of the players we need In This class. Has elite speed and dare I say has a little of Devin Hester when he returns kicks? Perfect player for spread offense. Lashlee and Hickson recruiting him. Look at the first minute and see the speed. Runs track and is only going to get faster. By his Sr year he will run in the 4.3’s. Thoughts?

**** I just dropped a thread on this kid. He’s a must have in the 21’ cycle.

Advertisement
Exactly. RB2 take all day.
I don't necessarily see him as I RB but what anyone sees in terms of position for Leary at the next level is irrelevant. Forget position. You bring this kid in and use him as a weapon on offense wherever you want. Line him up in the backfield and run screens, draws, wildcat, tosses, flares, swing passes, wheel routes etc or at WR as a slot receiver, WR screen, bubble screens, crossing routes, go routes, end around, jet sweeps. Just get this kid the ball in open space.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this guy compared to Yulkeith Brown? If we only take 1 and they both want in, who gets the spot?
That's a great question. I love YB and want him in this class but Leary is flat out ridiculous. I'm going to take the easy way out and say take both. In the new offense that we are going to run these types of fast, versatile twitchy athletes are the perfect fit.

Advertisement
lol

You tell this kid he could play wherever the **** he wants to play if he comes here...THEN you worry about the rest when he's signed and officially on the roster. You don't handicap your chances with a kid like this before then. Besides, I like this kid much better as a slot receiver anyway.
Exactly. Leary didn’t include us in his top 12 because we want him at RB. Smh will the staff ever learn to play the game with these kids? Just tell them what they want to hear or call him an offensive weapon who cares. Get Lashlee and Likens on him!

He ran a 10.5 this past weekend. That young man was flying!!! I Was also at their 7-on-7 practice and this guy continues to show me he’s the best WR in the state. Just like Thaui Jones Bell was this past year.

Attachments

• 40649F4B-BD52-4D48-B64F-54F248C43B0F.jpeg
    40649F4B-BD52-4D48-B64F-54F248C43B0F.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 68
Advertisement
Back