ATH Christian Leary

Advertisement
This is what you call crackhead speed

giphy.gif

Guys I’ve been talking about Christian Leary on here for the longest. I’m at Edgewater almost every other day, and let me tell you... Miami definitely has a chance. Miami was the first one to tell him they’d like him at RB and slot, and ever since he’s publicly stated he’d be willing to RB or WR in college. Right now he likes UF because I mentioned before they were the first to offer him. He will be releasing a top 8 soon, but he’s only really looking at UF, Tennessee, Miami, and Auburn. He also mentioned he like Nebraska and wants to visit Oklahoma. His biggest thing might be is “WHO IS THE QB?”

Last edited:
Umm this kid is no Devin Hester. He even ran a timed 4.56 with a 4.31 shuttle. He ain’t no 4.3 kid.
Guys I’ve been talking about Christian Leary on here for the longest. I’m at Edgewater almost every other day, and let me tell you... Miami definitely has a chance. Miami was the first one to tell him they’d like him at RB and slot, and ever since he’s publicly stated he’d be willing to RB or WR in college. Right now he likes UF because I mentioned before they were the first to offer him. He will be releasing a top 8 soon, but he’s only really looking at UF, Tennessee, Miami, and Auburn. He also mentioned he like Nebraska and wants to visit Oklahoma. His biggest thing is “WHO IS THE QB?”
Souns good. I feel like he is a lean to UF rn, but definitely not a lock.

Guys I’ve been talking about Christian Leary on here for the longest. I’m at Edgewater almost every other day, and let me tell you... Miami definitely has a chance. Miami was the first one to tell him they’d like him at RB and slot, and ever since he’s publicly stated he’d be willing to RB or WR in college. Right now he likes UF because I mentioned before they were the first to offer him. He will be releasing a top 8 soon, but he’s only really looking at UF, Tennessee, Miami, and Auburn. He also mentioned he like Nebraska and wants to visit Oklahoma. His biggest thing is “WHO IS THE QB?”

sounds good. So stay on him and let us know the scoop.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great news fam. You know anything about his teammate Tommi Hill?

Advertisement
Great news fam. You know anything about his teammate Tommi Hill?
I don’t know much about Tommi recruitment, but I heard he’s interested in going to school with Leary and Troutman (LB from Edgewater). Hill is quite personable so I can see him landing at the school who is recruiting him the hardest. He has a perfect test score and gpa to the point he can even get into Stanford or Vanderbilt. But my guess is if UF gives him that half the attention he wants... that’s where he’s headed. Same as Leary.

Last edited:
Souns good. I feel like he is a lean to UF rn, but definitely not a lock.
He certainly is, and again that’s because that’s first school he’s built a rapport with and his mom. If I had to guess I would say it’s UF at 60%, Tennessee at 20%, and Miami, Auburn, and perhaps Nebraska makes up the small percentage. But good thing is, his buddy Dakota Mitchell really likes Miami and those two have mentioned publicly they’d like to play college ball together.

I know he is a lil small right now but if he grows, do you think the younger Connley brother is UM material?

Advertisement
I know he is a lil small right now but if he grows, do you think the younger Connley brother is UM material?
I don’t see it. He’s certainly a good athlete, but right now all he has is speed. Jeremiah hasn’t really shown much of being a WR. But he has two years to get to that point. If he hits 5’7 or 5’8 and touches 150s-160s... he may be able to get great D1 offers. At this time, I just can’t say for sure about him being a athlete that Miami would recruit. But if watch Edgewater... look at their RB next year. He’s just a freshman and he’s already 6’0 180 and probably the fastest on that team.

I don’t see it. He’s certainly a good athlete, but right now all he has is speed. Jeremiah hasn’t really shown much of being a WR. But he has two years to get to that point. If he hits 5’7 or 5’8 and touches 150s-160s... he may be able to get great D1 offers. At this time, I just can’t say for sure about him being a athlete that Miami would recruit. But if watch Edgewater... look at their RB next year. He’s just a freshman and he’s already 6’0 180 and probably the fastest on that team.
Thanks. I was expecting him to move to RB after Ishiah graduated. I catch as much of Edgewater as I can cause I know their mom a lil bit and have been following them since their lil league days with the Orlando Outlaws. Both are some of the best I have ever seen in little league. I’ll be on the lookout for that RB this coming year.

Thanks. I was expecting him to move to RB after Ishiah graduated. I catch as much of Edgewater as I can cause I know their mom a lil bit and have been following them since their lil league days with the Orlando Outlaws. Both are some of the best I have ever seen in little league. I’ll be on the lookout for that RB this coming year.
Yeah he was nasty on the little league level. He may end up playing a lot of RB next year, but the kid behind Isiah might get more of totes. But I’ll say this much... I hope he gets the chance to go somewhere major to play college ball, because he has some talent. Right now I’d say he’s probably 5’4 145, but like I said... if he’s get some height and weight going... he’ll be someone to look at.

The schools recruiting him hardest?

He rattles off UM along with Texas, Arizona State, Florida, FSU, West Virginia and Tennessee.

Of Miami, he says “They offered me at both receiver and running back, will flex me out a little bit - it would be fun to move around like that.”

Of the new spread offense under Rhett Lashlee, Leary said, “That opens up things for me, gets me the ball in open space. They told me I’d be on kick return, punt return.”

He adds “Just their energy down there - Miami is different down there, I’m not going to lie. They move a little different down there.

“It gets you pumped, that’s why I’m really read to get back down there … see how it looks in that orange and green.”

Leary’s plan is to announce a commitment on his mother’s birthday June 6.

Advertisement
Back