ATH Christian Leary

Advertisement
All of our skill players should be from I-4 and South each and every year offense and defense.

Advertisement
This young man is a true speed demon. He has the gait of a professional sprinter. On the second play in his highlight video, you can see how smooth and effortless he looks once he shifts into overdrive. Dude eats up terrain in no time. If we can land this kid, it would be a HUGE get. Getting him and Yulkeith would be downright filthy.

You take both as ATH and potentially forgoe a 2nd rb for this class.

I remember when we used to take guys as athletes regularly. Doesn't really seem to happen all that often anymore. Restrepo fits the bill in this class but the next I can remember was Deejay, and he definitely was more of a WR.

Big, big keys to getting back to where we want to be are:

1) Focus on guys that played multiple positions.
2) Focus on guys that played multiple sports.

Imo this is one of the players we need In This class. Has elite speed and dare I say has a little of Devin Hester when he returns kicks? Perfect player for spread offense. Lashlee and Hickson recruiting him. Look at the first minute and see the speed. Runs track and is only going to get faster. By his Sr year he will run in the 4.3’s. Thoughts?

Y’all said JT4 was the next Hester..please please please just stop lol

Think there are a couple threads on him, his tape is electric tho, has the type of speed we need and have been missing for awhile now. We need to recruit that type of speed. Hope he is being made a priority. Dude will probably be running 10.4/10.3 type by the time he is in college.. Sick

he is. Like I said Lashlee and Hickson on him. He’s perfect for this offense.

Advertisement
I said a little. Relax
Not even a little bit lol..Devin was the best player out Florida coming out hands down. What made him special was the acceleration, creativity and change of direction without dropping speed..this kid isn’t close to that. Plenty of fast kids have come through the U

Advertisement
I hate this comparison but the player that came to mind was Percy Harvin. Who may not have been as fast as Leary, but Harvin could play multiple positions and the coach’s job was simply to figure out where to get him the ball.
I loved Hester the kick returner, but Hester just didn't do enough when lined up on offense (or defense for that matter) in relation to his speed.

Not even a little bit lol..Devin was the best player out Florida coming out hands down. What made him special was the acceleration, creativity and change of direction without dropping speed..this kid isn’t close to that. Plenty of fast kids have come through the U
Ok. Guess we see film differently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back