At this time last year

It is what it is. I'm a Cane if we end up top five or bottom five. But to try and spin our poor finish and now poor start is silly. Things are not looking up. That can change, sure. But as of now it's not looking good.

jesus dude, we had a 9 win season, a top ten recruiting class, you talking like this program is shutting down, start taking some uppers and wait for the season to start, you be drinking goldenshowers kool aid

Lets not get carried over board, but there is plenty to be upset about. We didnt win our division, because we crawled to the finish line yet once again. We lost 4 of our last 6 games of the year and all 4 loses were blow outs. Think about that. Second outside of ESPN having us a #10, we didnt have a top 10 class. We were ranked #11 OR #12 on the other 3 sites. That one is especially frustrating because those of us that felt cause for concern were ridiculed by posters telling us how we had a top 3 class in December.....

Not trying to sugar coat anything, people talking like we had a horrible season, am i disappointed in how it ended absolutely, but we had a good recruiting class, top 10 in some sites, just outside in others, this one has the potential to be good, so to go out and say we are out of it when we are 11 months till NSD is stupid

Top 10 on one site, one. Yes just outside of top 10 but not top 10 on others. Also we had a terrible second half of the season and the reason why people are mad. Never said we are out of anything, but since November this program has been a dumpster fire......

Wasnt calling you stupid was telling that to goldenshowers clone about how we are out of it for everyone, 11 months till signing day, but i forgot its board rules to think positively about things

Advertisement
wow Pete basically says theres a looooooooong way till NSD and once again the thread turns to **** smh. Literally everybody here can get a woman pregnant and have a baby before next signing day comes and already the sky is falling and we have to ***** about the 2015 class and 2014 season

Hardly any of the big fish in our backyard look like they're coming. No way to spin it.

Is National Signing Day next week?

Must have missed that schedule change, as I thought it was not even in 2014.

Some of you need to man up, even just a little bit.

It is what it is. I'm a Cane if we end up top five or bottom five. But to try and spin our poor finish and now poor start is silly. Things are not looking up. That can change, sure. But as of now it's not looking good.

I'm sure the fans constant bashing of the coaching staff really helps recruiting. In the Bridgewater thread the mopes openly state that Bridgewater went elsewhere because he didn't like the way the fans were treating Japicky Harris. But yet they'll tell you it has no effect in recruiting?

Advertisement
All mopes know how to do is doom and gloom. You'd think they would just put the barrel between their lips and pull the trigger already?

See i dont get this talk, if fans of the doom n gloom class r speaking reality people get upset. recent history says we wont close n we will lose elite players in our backyard, whats wrong with facts? Is it because u dont agree with it n it gets u upset? Every1 is entitled 2 there opinion even if its negative, the higher ups at um have given no indication that its about win at all costs ala bama fsu. When our recruiting tactics change ill believe until then ill cheer but i know what 2 expect.

Lets start the early quotes of "is signin day next week"........we said that last year yet we still couldnt close. Even with ice we wont close......**** im starting to think its not an ag thing its a um thing. Theres a reason few want this job, we need 2 get dirty on the trail if we want our um back. We got fkin ICE let that sink in, if he cant help on the trail u kno what it is........we cant b dirty but we have 2 to get back where this fan base desires.

Last edited:
All mopes know how to do is doom and gloom. You'd think they would just put the barrel between their lips and pull the trigger already?

See i dont get this talk, if fans of the doom n gloom class r speaking reality people get upset. recent history says we wont close n we will lose elite players in our backyard, whats wrong with facts? Is it because u dont agree with it n it gets u upset? Every1 is entitled 2 there opinion even if its negative, the higher ups at um have given no indication that its about win at all costs ala bama fsu. When our recruiting tactics change ill believe until then ill cheer but i know what 2 expect.

Miami has always lost elite players in their backyard. The Internet allowed people to notice it and gave stupid people a podium to beat it to death. That's reality bruddah...

Advertisement
and we didnt get Cook Lane or Dixon. also Rudolph was committed to us iirc. we didnt get him either

and we didnt get Cook Lane or Dixon. also Rudolph was committed to us iirc. we didnt get him either

Cook, Lane and Rudolph went to the National Champs. Dixon who attended an Urban Liar feeder school went to... OSU?

Can't lose what you never had in the first place. As the wins keep increasing "numbers don't lie" the elite talent will increase with it. Full mope ahead Biglip....

Advertisement
Did we not just get our probation punishment after 3 years? We had the media stepping up for us at the beginning of the year because it carried on for so long. With all that we still managed to put together some very good classes. Let's see what happens this year with the gloves off.

Guy said we should get dirty, he funny!!!

Just keep trading up. We have some beasts coming in this 2014 class (some already in Spring camp). This 2015 class can put the exclamation point on the team in terms of depth and symmetry of talent. Gotta fill the middle of the defense, even if it's outside of So Florida.

Advertisement

Miami has always lost elite players in their backyard. The Internet allowed people to notice it and gave stupid people a podium to beat it to death. That's reality bruddah...

Disagree.......we always had better players because it was easy for us 2 see them now with the new age other schools r on them b 4 us. We identified the ray lewis n sapps n portis etc. A guy like ed reed in todays age goes noticed n goes to lsu thats the effect time n techh as hurt the u imo. The past is da fkin past its 2014 n the top 3 recruiting classes has proved it brings u titles, big problem with fan base is they try to compare recruiting to the old days n in REALITY its a whole different animal right now n we r losing wake up. Its true when they say adapt or die, we havent adapted n its y the latter is more true every NSD.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back