At this time last year

All mopes know how to do is doom and gloom. You'd think they would just put the barrel between their lips and pull the trigger already?

Advertisement
Wait, so except for KC, we ended up with mostly kids nobody wanted, at least at this point? Oh, sorry, we did have a pretty good oline guy out of Central. Not sure if we have stolen Joe from the criminoles yet.

Pretty sure Pete meant no offer from Miami.

Yeah that makes sense. He said "an" not "any", but I'll still stick with the poor attempt at sarcasm.

Advertisement
Miami was Brad Kaaya's only offer

Dalvin Cook was still committed to Clemson

Demetrius Jackson had not stepped on the football field

Ohio State and Notre Dame people were penciling Kc McDermott in their class

Ermon Lane was a Miami/Alabama battle

Johnnie Dixon was UF's to lose

Trent Harris did not have an offer

Darrion Owens did not have an offer

Braxton Berrios did not have an offer

Juwon Young did not have an offer

Ryan Mayes did not have an offer

David Njoku did not have an offer

Mike Smith did not have an offer

Trayone Gray did not have an offer

Tyre Brady did not have an offer

Marques Gayot did not have an offer

Malik Rosier did not have an offer

Courtel Jenkins did not have an offer

........The list goes on and on

Take a step back with the doom and gloom about the early returns on this class. A big domino will fall soon and open everything up.

say it ain't so!!!

All mopes know how to do is doom and gloom. You'd think they would just put the barrel between their lips and pull the trigger already?

Lmao, Golden Showers mad...
139.gif

Advertisement
It is what it is. I'm a Cane if we end up top five or bottom five. But to try and spin our poor finish and now poor start is silly. Things are not looking up. That can change, sure. But as of now it's not looking good.

Advertisement
I would rather not have the early commits only to lose them later. South Fl. Has become a battleground for recruiting and we can only restore our State of Miami mantra by fielding teams that can compete with our major competition. I rate them:
1. FSU 2. Fl. 3. LSU 4. OSU 5. Bama

It is what it is. I'm a Cane if we end up top five or bottom five. But to try and spin our poor finish and now poor start is silly. Things are not looking up. That can change, sure. But as of now it's not looking good.

Its March....... 11 more months literally nobody knew half of the recruits that we ended signing who we love now back then. Seriously calm down

jesus dude, we had a 9 win season, a top ten recruiting class, you talking like this program is shutting down, start taking some uppers and wait for the season to start, you be drinking goldenshowers kool aid

Last edited:
Advertisement

jesus dude, we had a 9 win season, a top ten recruiting class, you talking like this program is shutting down, start taking some uppers and wait for the season to start, you be drinking goldenshowers kool aid

Its March....... 11 more months literally nobody knew half of the recruits that we ended signing who we love now back then. Seriously calm down

:ibisroflmao:

Lets not get carried over board, but there is plenty to be upset about. We didnt win our division, because we crawled to the finish line yet once again. We lost 4 of our last 6 games of the year and all 4 loses were blow outs. Think about that. Second outside of ESPN having us a #10, we didnt have a top 10 class. We were ranked #11 OR #12 on the other 3 sites. That one is especially frustrating because those of us that felt cause for concern were ridiculed by posters telling us how we had a top 3 class in December.....

Lets not get carried over board, but there is plenty to be upset about. We didnt win our division, because we crawled to the finish line yet once again. We lost 4 of our last 6 games of the year and all 4 loses were blow outs. Think about that. Second outside of ESPN having us a #10, we didnt have a top 10 class. We were ranked #11 OR #12 on the other 3 sites. That one is especially frustrating because those of us that felt cause for concern were ridiculed by posters telling us how we had a top 3 class in December.....

Not trying to sugar coat anything, people talking like we had a horrible season, am i disappointed in how it ended absolutely, i want perfection out of this team just as much as everyone here, but we had a good recruiting class, top 10 in some sites, just outside in others, this one has the potential to be good, so to go out and say we are out of it when we are 11 months till NSD is stupid

Last edited:

Not trying to sugar coat anything, people talking like we had a horrible season, am i disappointed in how it ended absolutely, but we had a good recruiting class, top 10 in some sites, just outside in others, this one has the potential to be good, so to go out and say we are out of it when we are 11 months till NSD is stupid

Top 10 on one site, one. Yes just outside of top 10 but not top 10 on others. Also we had a terrible second half of the season and the reason why people are mad. Never said we are out of anything, but since November this program has been a dumpster fire......

Advertisement
Back