At first I was disappointed, but now I am...

Advertisement
This now is on Blake James hands.. then it rests at the BOT hands.
In the mean time, while they put thy peckers in a coldren....BURN THIS ***** DOWN!!!
**** these mutha fulkers who think we don’t see a cheap *** scapegoat waiting to happen
What fugin P5 school in the history of modern day football hires 2 sub par DC
Fug this shnit

I don’t give a **** that it’s co-DC’s.
I just can’t get over that these two dudes are your FIRST CHOICE.
Richt didn’t even give a stablished DC the chance to turn him down!
exactly ..... what other program in the whole **** country would have a major opening on their coaching staff and not even interview ONE ******* guy ????? this is beyond insane and stupid. it was done ON PURPOSE

Advertisement
I am not thrilled with the way this went down, or the choice with co-DCs, but he did succeed in keeping by many accounts two very good recruiters and kept a very good D-Line coach who was a defensive minded head coach on the HS level. Another possibility this choice of action provides is a way to bring in an OC hire that everyone seems to want. Lets hope Mark does this, but I am not holding my breath.

exactly ..... what other program in the whole **** country would have a major opening on their coaching staff and not even interview ONE ******* guy ????? this is beyond insane and stupid. it was done ON PURPOSE

It’s inexplicable.
It’s inexcusable.
I would understand if you conducted a real search and all your targets told you no and you have to do something and end up with this.
I can understand that....but to start here it’s inexcusable.
You have an opportunity to bring in the best possible DC money can buy and you decide it’s too hard and don’t even leave the building.
Sooooo ******* lazy!!!!

Advertisement
I will go with Ohio State University. Replaced Meyer with Day. I don’t believe they interviewed any external candidates.

I will go with Ohio State University. Replaced Meyer with Day. I don’t believe they interviewed any external candidates.
Ryan Day has a good resume and proved he could run the team in Urban's absence. Don't know how it works out long term but I wouldn't classify these as the same

Advertisement
Ryan Day has a good resume and proved he could run the team in Urban's absence. Don't know how it works out long term but I wouldn't classify these as the same
Just pointing out the hyperbole. Day may be great. But he jumps around a lot and has other negatives. I am not really a resume guy. That just gets you in the door. I have also hired from within many times because I know what I am getting and it keeps people I have invested in from leaving. I don’t view such strategies as embarrassing, signs of a dumpster fire etc.

Advertisement
We running a Defense that both are familiar with plus recruits are very familiar with them. We lost the Nucleus Diaz, but maintained the cell wall in Banda, Patke, Simpson
Dude, you don't remember biology class?!? The fücking cell dies if the nucleus is compromised...it's the command center of the cell...We Fücked

Our program has become an absolute embarrassment and laughing stock. I will not spend one penny on tickets or merchandise till this SOB is gone.

It will be interesting how people like you will feel when Miami kicks the crap out of the weak *** teams on the 2019 schedule.

Will you root and be happy that Miami rebounded with a good season or will it be more of the same bit*hing and say things like "if we played a better offense we would lose" or my favorite "We're winning in spite of Richt. Can't you all see that?"

I look forward to finding out.

Advertisement
Back