At first I was disappointed, but now I am...

SonnyLong

Banned
Banned
laughing very hard.. Seriously, what did we have reason to think Mark Richt aka Al Golden 2.0 would do? Hire someone that was qualified to run the defense? No, he did what he does. He made a lazy hire. He went with inexperience.

They say when you have two QBs you really do not have any. So, since we have Co-Defensive Coordinators, we really do not have any. Look on the bright side, our Co-Defensive Coordinators have a combined 4 years of Collegiate Experience. Yippee. Our Associate Head Coach has 1 year of collegiate experience. Yay.

And some of you will try your best to shine this sh*t up, but you can't get rid of that stink. National Search????

In closing, Mark Richt just told the Program and Fans to Kiss His MFing ***. Poor Mike Rumph. By his actions, Richt basically told the guy he wasn't sh*t. ****....

2019: 5-7

Advertisement
Because I love the Canes, I sure hope Mork knows WTF he is doing with Co-DCs, and I want the Defense to not miss a beat. With that said, this is just another Rosier move on it's face value until we see the product...it's like the guy is trying to lose intentionally. Going against common sense. Stubborn to the extreme because he doesn't want people telling him shiit. If this move turns out to be a bust, next season will be Mork's retirement tour....

Last edited:
Agree. Only hope is save the crootin class (sort of). Hope that maybe somehow we're getting a real OC now (unlikely)

Advertisement
Advertisement
staff.jpg

Advertisement
Let’s see how Banda and Patke do as defensive coordinators before we judge them

Even if we get extremely lucky and they end up being great DCs, the way this search was conducted is embarrassing. The DCs at Miami are now two guys who have never had any experience calling plays or being the DC, one of whom is 1 year removed from being a GA and coached literally a single position for one year and the other is an ex bartender who coached solely the safety position. We have the money to hire a real DC and not roll the dice on this stupid ****.

Advertisement
The only reason he did it is to keep the same offense.. why can't he just hire two offensive consultants...that's not hard to do

Advertisement
Back