Asante Samuel Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hall best db in country hands down... but cant get over not showing love to asante all year is beyond me. blades didnt even start for st thomas and we showed him more love... its sad... really sad that this staff cant recognize playmakers and dogs that play w heart and competitors

Advertisement
His IG story ..he is signing tomorrow//smfh he should of at least gave us a visit !! ****K

Don't worry brock.

1.) let it play out

2.) not the end of the world if we missed on him

3.) not that good anyway

4.) not over till he signs on the dotted line

5.) our DB class this year is SICK anyway

6.) nothing else this staff could have done. If he didn't end up coming after this full court press, he was never coming here

7.) ya'll calling out Rumph on this are brain dead

8.) undersized

9.) 2020 DB class in SFL is sick

Did I forget anything [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] that you might mention later in this thread? Just getting it out of the way so you can avoid posting later on.

Oh...he's going to post later on regardless. You can bank on that. Brock never misses an opportunity to get that post count up.

Why y’all still tripping off of jobe? We got the better safety in gurvan hall committed. Dee Wiggins worked that boy at paradise camp and playing corner doesn’t look natural to him. I love what jobe does with the ball in his hands as I’ve said he has that ability to score anytime he touches it but gurvan hall film is better period imo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6N02X9FpJXE

You are all over the board, Broke. First, "we need to chill and watch him commit! Listen to Pete." Then it's "the coaches did everything they could." Then it's "Yeah, but the rest of our DBs are great!" Then it's "he played us tbh." Now it's "he's not that good." Man - you are really emptying the chamber here. Our coaches got smoked on Jobe. Straight up took an L. Their L on Jobe led to another, lesser L for Samuel. Facts are facts, man. They blew Jobe's recruitment and it cost them another recruit. They were obviously misreading the situation and un-realistically over confident with both. Hope they tighten this **** up and bring in Campbell

It's weird, it's nowhere on twitter, nowhere on the FSU sites....you'd think this would be bigger news.

It was posted in this thread on Tuesday.

You all could've move on with your lives but the moderators of this board are fake insiders who like to just ban people who post inconvenient information.

Advertisement
shoulda coulda woulda... with all the dbs from 17 and 18 and 19 dent.... Rumph isnt doing his jobe .. ivey gil and bandy would have been CANES no matter who the coach is.

not every player is like that .. so you cant say well if he wanted to be a cane he should have... the staff did a poor job entertaining jobe not showing asante love....POOR job.. the worst... they are soft.. they tell jobe to have fun at bama and best of luck... saban didnt tell gurvan hall good luck at miami i can bet you that......

you are the worst, and you are soft

recruiting ain't for everybody.

it was said IF he didn't sign in the early period we had a chance, the early period ends today and he signed. Which part do you all not understand?

I couldn't care less about my credibility among message board flunkies.

I'm told that he's signing during the early period but not on Wednesday because of a family thing.

You can choose to believe it or not. Doesn't matter to me.

Conundrum was the alternate account of a troll. He's been banned.

Look at this silliness.

DMoney is a fake insider who banned the guy who had the scoop and then got 19 up votes in his post announcing the banning.
Hi Conundrum...

Ariz is the new "unplugged"?

You’re the new buttplugged

Says the Human Glory Hole

Your mom didn’t seem to mind

You wouldn't talk that **** face to face I would stomp your skull in within an inch of Transgender life

Oooooooo another keyboard tough guy that contributes absolutely nothing but snarky remarks when somebody gets one wrong. I’m scared shiiiiiiiiitless

So you can bring it, but you can’t take it? You’re not built for this board. Post less.

If you’re going to post shlt about the guy that keeps this place humming (and yes, he steps on banana peels from time to time, who doesn’t) but then you can’t take shlt back....then don’t post.

What are you going to do tough guy.? Hit me over the head with your plastic keyboard?

Grow up

Advertisement
Why y’all still tripping off of jobe? We got the better safety in gurvan hall committed. Dee Wiggins worked that boy at paradise camp and playing corner doesn’t look natural to him. I love what jobe does with the ball in his hands as I’ve said he has that ability to score anytime he touches it but gurvan hall film is better period imo

You are all over the board, Broke. First, "we need to chill and watch him commit! Listen to Pete." Then it's "the coaches did everything they could." Then it's "Yeah, but the rest of our DBs are great!" Then it's "he played us tbh." Now it's "he's not that good." Man - you are really emptying the chamber here. Our coaches got smoked on Jobe. Straight up took an L. Their L on Jobe led to another, lesser L for Samuel. Facts are facts, man. They blew Jobe's recruitment and it cost them another recruit. They were obviously misreading the situation and un-realistically over confident with both. Hope they tighten this **** up and bring in Campbell

staff seems arrogant as f*ck

like another poster said, if they get an in home with a recruit they basically tell pete he's already signed

It's called depth and competition. Yea it's great we have Hall, frierson etc but with Jobe it creates greater competition and builds our depth tremendously. I don't care if Wiggins beat him one on one where those drills are set up for the WR to win those drills immensely.

Advertisement
We only cared about Samuel for a week after some click generation by the management.

Chess mastery as y'all argue over the one that was never here to get away while loving it up over comedy podcasts with the JobeWhisperer.

Should have locked him up from the start. But it is what it is, chalk up the L and move on

Everybody made fun of FSU for going in-Home and visiting him at school. Looks like it worked for em

Last edited:
Advertisement
Everybody mad fun of FSU for going in-Home and visiting him at school. Looks like it worked for em

It's hilarious, all the trolls were dogging "Tagfart" for "blowing his load early", only to come in here and talk smack.

Thread is now TOAST

Not even mad at Samuel; mad at the staff for not prioritizing him. Same w Bonitto. Talented kids who actually wanted to put on for the soil. Wouldn’t be surprised if the same happened w Chatfield. Staff got fortunate w Harley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back