Asante Samuel Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit. Does this mean we are really going to bring in Nigel now? IMO, he has no business being here. The coaches must see something...

Advertisement
Don’t show a renewed interest in the 11th hour and this doesn’t happen

Don't bail on your commitment at the 10th hour and your former team won't have to recruit another DB at the 11th hour.
Yep agree 1 million percent

99% of posters on here was cool with not getting Samuel because of our class

Then our longest committed recruit bails and now everyone is beside themselves with how we "missed" Samuel

We'll be fine. Would have been a nice add but not a make or break like Nesta and Campbell

If Samuel not coming even helps getting Tyson by 1% then it's worth it because Tyson Campbell will be a first rounder , want that dude badly

Advertisement
Bad look. This is why us buying what Cucknecticut was so poorly selling for so long was a disaster.

Here comes the butt hurtness, if we wanted the dude we could have had him. He was clearly not at the top of our board and not made a priority. We preach loyalty only when it's in our favor right :) The kid knew he was sloppy seconds and Taggert probably told the kid every lie in the book looking at his pathetic class to keep it together.

Make all the excuses you want. Tagfart emptied his guns and kicked our *** on this one even with no DC.

I’m anxiously awaiting the spin as to how we suddenly dropped him at the last second because there’s a bigger fish ready to jump in the boat.

Advertisement
Bad look if Tagfart emptying his guns and going in-home early (which was widely ridiculed on here) while we sat on our dycks locked up Samuel.

There's a big disconnect between our coaches' confidence and reality based on what's being fed to our esteemed Mr. Ariz.

This.

He comin not

Big Baller Brand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here comes the butt hurtness, if we wanted the dude we could have had him. He was clearly not at the top of our board and not made a priority. We preach loyalty only when it's in our favor right :) The kid knew he was sloppy seconds and Taggert probably told the kid every lie in the book looking at his pathetic class to keep it together.

Make all the excuses you want. Tagfart emptied his guns and kicked our *** on this one even with no DC.

I’m anxiously awaiting the spin as to how we suddenly dropped him at the last second because there’s a bigger fish ready to jump in the boat.

these guys sound like a bunch of ****** gaytors with the excuses now "oh if we wanted him we would have got him" "we could flip him if we wanted!".. it's the same **** bs you read in the gaytor tears thread

here's the bottom line, miami's staff got their @ss handed to them

the fact they did this without even having a defensive coordinator.. that's like getting beat up by someone in a gawd **** wheelchair

Advertisement
HUGE Miss by the Staff

They were still too busy being jerked around by Jobe when this kid wanted to be a Cane the whole time, and players on the team (Bandy) were calling for him too

Bad Bad look

HUGE Miss by the Staff

They were still too busy being jerked around by Jobe when this kid wanted to be a Cane the whole time, and players on the team (Bandy) were calling for him too

Bad Bad look
If he wanted to be a cane he wouldn't have signed with fsu

Advertisement
HUGE Miss by the Staff

Bad Bad look
If he wanted to be a cane he wouldn't have signed with fsu

Exactly, if you really want something and the offer is there you don't sign somewhere else. He wanted to be a Nole more than he did a Cane and it's pretty obvious.

Lock the thread. No reason to beat this dead horse anymore Mods.

Everytime pete says he coming, they coming or watch the finish bad things happen lol

Bad look if Tagfart emptying his guns and going in-home early (which was widely ridiculed on here) while we sat on our dycks locked up Samuel.

There's a big disconnect between our coaches' confidence and reality based on what's being fed to our esteemed Mr. Ariz.

This.

This is what’s concerning. This is why I’m irked. It seems that anyone that lets them in their home they are confident about. We weren’t even close for either Asante or Jobe but they had Pete saying he comin in regards to Asante. That disconnect irks me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back