Asante Samuel Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He said in interview he talked with tagfart about who would be on the defensive staff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad look if Tagfart emptying his guns and going in-home early (which was widely ridiculed on here) while we sat on our dycks locked up Samuel.

There's a big disconnect between our coaches' confidence and reality based on what's being fed to our esteemed Mr. Ariz.

If he signs at the last minute of the early period with FSU that means something went down. Maybe he asked UM if he could sign early with us, and we told him to hold off. I don't know, but it would be a very strange move to suddenly sign on the last day of the early period with no DC in place at FSU.

If he signs with FSU, our insiders are eating L's like non-descript poster RealDBC eats ****.

Or he's always been a Nole lean and Taggart has put the pressure on Samuel to commit now so he can save a little face after this disastrous early signing period.

Advertisement
I haven't seen anything on FSU pages or twitter saying he is signing is this true?
Well he definitely wasn't hacked and had FSU papers signed already but let's hope he changes his mind

He tweeted out "loyalty...." Then posted he was signing with the papers. Seems like he is being loyal to his commitment to them

Until it's official we have hope I suppose but not looking good

I thought I read somewhere that all contact right now has to be initiated by the recruits

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I haven't seen anything on FSU pages or twitter saying he is signing is this true?
Well he definitely wasn't hacked and had FSU papers signed already but let's hope he changes his mind

He tweeted out "loyalty...." Then posted he was signing with the papers. Seems like he is being loyal to his commitment to them

Until it's official we have hope I suppose but not looking good

They have a thread up titled "Loyalty" on their board as well but its VIP

Advertisement
Put full court press on the Grove turncoat, but tread softly with Samuel and lose him to the dumpster fire? That's an *** kicking.

Advertisement
Here comes the butt hurtness, if we wanted the dude we could have had him. He was clearly not at the top of our board and not made a priority. We preach loyalty only when it's in our favor right :) The kid knew he was sloppy seconds and Taggert probably told the kid every lie in the book looking at his pathetic class to keep it together.

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back