Asante Samuel Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we finish 10-2, have one of the best recruiting classes in forever and Richt's culture is screwed up? Like I GTFO, your troll status was shown in one of your very first posts.
Wtf.. u stalking my posts .. get off this page then if you cant handle the truth ..i never said anything wrong.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah there is nothing wrong with claiming Richt has a screwed up culture in year 2 of his regime.
Yeah that was excessive, staff misjudged the jobe situation for sure but hit their targets everywhere else and I’m more than fine with that. No reason to expect anything differently down the stretch
Should have landed and land tyson and asante. Just saying ..they could have made sure of it and they didnt. Sucks but. We still will win and have the best class

Hold up. How do you know that the staff could have landed Samuel for sure? This is just pure speculation on your part.

Advertisement
i'm not one to stalk a kids twitter or take anything on twitter seriously, but Samuel is comin' it's obvious.

dude is teammates with one of the truest canes we got (blades jr), been all about Miami lately, retweets richt saying that there is more to come.

wooooooooooooooooooo!

:puzzled:

His IG story ..he is signing tomorrow//smfh he should of at least gave us a visit !! ****K

Don't worry brock.

1.) let it play out

2.) not the end of the world if we missed on him

3.) not that good anyway

4.) not over till he signs on the dotted line

5.) our DB class this year is SICK anyway

6.) nothing else this staff could have done. If he didn't end up coming after this full court press, he was never coming here

7.) ya'll calling out Rumph on this are brain dead

8.) undersized

9.) 2020 DB class in SFL is sick

Did I forget anything [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] that you might mention later in this thread? Just getting it out of the way so you can avoid posting later on.

Last edited:
His IG story ..he is signing tomorrow//smfh he should of at least gave us a visit !! ****K

Don't worry brock.

1.) let it play out

2.) not the end of the world if we missed on him

3.) not that good anyway

4.) not over till he signs on the dotted line

5.) our DB class this year is SICK anyway

6.) nothing else this staff could have done. If he didn't end up coming after this full court press, he was never coming here

7.) ya'll calling out Rumph on this are brain dead

8.) undersized

Did I forget anything [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] that you might mention later in this thread. Just getting it out of the way so you can avoid posting later on.

dumb

We're in the middle of a no contact dead period. What happened?

Advertisement
Should have landed and land tyson and asante. Just saying ..they could have made sure of it and they didnt. Sucks but. We still will win and have the best class

and jobe and every other player in the whole state of florida right? despite only having 20 something spots. can't believe EVERY player doesn't sign with miami

surtain and campbell haven't even signed yet and you're already chalking them up as misses and blaming the staff

Samuel has been committed to FSU for 8 MONTHS, did ya'll care about him those 8 months and want him here? no. now he goes to FSU and the staff is letting everyone walk ha

we have chatfield and silvera in the bag, hopefully those boys can land one of the big fish at heritage and that'll close an EPIC class
Yeah I did actually. Stated Asante should have been on board since day 1.

from day 1? your first post is August 2017, he had been an FSU commit 4 months by then

we can go back and forth all night but the point is, people are gonna b*tch and moan no matter what on here. but the class we have is excellent and people should not be surpirsed that we are losing a recruit that has been committed elsewhere for 8 months. if we lost our commit? sure, but someone elses? na. only info we had about samuel showing us interest was pete and even pete can get in the mind of these young dudes.

campbell is the jewell, losing that one will hurt
Yeah since day 1 ..this isnt my first account lol

Lol

Advertisement
He said loyalty and that was loyalty to the school he originally chose. The same thing we were screaming at Jobe. Can't blame the kid the staff waited until the last 30 mins to put on the full court press for him.

Kinda doesn't make sense to me. There is still no DC at FSU. I would not want my kid signing for a squad and not know the DC.

Let's see what happens. He has to actually send it in.

Advertisement
If he signs at the last minute of the early period with FSU that means something went down. Maybe he asked UM if he could sign early with us, and we told him to hold off. I don't know, but it would be a very strange move to suddenly sign on the last day of the early period with no DC in place at FSU.

If he signs with FSU, our insiders are eating L's like non-descript poster RealDBC eats ****.

Advertisement
If he signs at the last minute of the early period with FSU that means something went down. Maybe he asked UM if he could sign early with us, and we told him to hold off. I don't know, but it would be a very strange move to suddenly sign on the last day of the early period with no DC in place at FSU.

If he signs with FSU, our insiders are eating L's like non-descript poster RealDBC eats ****.

This

This

Going off what pete said we were on him even when Jobe was still in the picture. Why would we tell him even now when Jobe decommitted to hold off?

I haven't seen anything on FSU pages or twitter saying he is signing is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back