Asante Samuel Jr

I was standing next to Frierson a few months back. To think our whole secondary is going to be physically similar then this guy is actually ridiculous. No one has that in The country right now. Also do you guys remember that clip from the opening when some RB or TE ran at Jobe full speed no pads and Jobe just dropped him. Jurassic park out there. Gonna be a bunch of freaks on our d. We haven’t even let the predator lose yet. You don’t replace a guy like Jobe.

SIZE MEANS NOTHING !!!! JEEZE GET PLAYERS W HEART AND PASSION

I keep telling my girlfriend this but she says I'm full of ****.

And she's still your girlfriend?

Maybe she's a soft commit.

Advertisement
FSU visit

DQPumK4WkAAd7mS.jpg:small

Dude on the right has a very big head.

Does size of (that) head matter?

View attachment 55892Mike Harley Sr was talking to somebody in Twitter and said that apparently Samuel doesn’t want to go to FSU anymore and he’s been trying to help get him to Miami with his former teammates but that Rumph won’t talk to him because of his commit to FSU . I don’t know how to post a tweet but it was about 30 minutes ago from [MENTION=14627]Mikeh[/MENTION]arley42

Asante favorited one of Harley Sr tweets that said “Miami Hurricanes keep Asante home” it’s still in his likes on Twitter. If we go after him I’m sure he’ll flip just like Harley Jr did. He wants to come just wants our staff to show him love.

Advertisement
Im pretty sure Rumph was the one that had him come to the ND GAME. ..does anybody have the article today on rivals ?

Amazing the "game" called recruiting..If we had jumped on Asante from Day 1 he would have committed no questions asked and been an ambassador in the class.. Now because of Jobes immature a$$ we have to recruit him all over again. (which we should).

Advertisement
Blades went on IG live yesterday on some kids Instagram and answered a bunch of questions... only 30 people watching, these 2 kids interviewing him were super nervous and had zero questions prepared....

I got to ask him a couple questions and one about Asante...

Basically he said "anything is possible but I doubt it"

Blades went on IG live yesterday on some kids Instagram and answered a bunch of questions... only 30 people watching, these 2 kids interviewing him were super nervous and had zero questions prepared....

I got to ask him a couple questions and one about Asante...

Basically he said "anything is possible but I doubt it"

blades doesnt care who comes or goes

Advertisement
Back