Asante Samuel Jr

I'd go all in on Keidron Smith or Divaad Wilson. I like those two just as much or more than Jobe to be honest.
wilson is a gator in my eyes. bleeds it. hope we can pull him. he's possibly the best in dade this year. better shot now, than we had a week ago.

Wai I thought he committed because of randy. Without randy, you think he still wants to go there?

Advertisement
I'd go all in on Keidron Smith or Divaad Wilson. I like those two just as much or more than Jobe to be honest.

I like Wilson and Nadab but I cant front I have Jobe over them, there is so many dbs this cycle **** is crazy

wilson is a gator in my eyes. bleeds it. hope we can pull him. he's possibly the best in dade this year. better shot now, than we had a week ago.

Wai I thought he committed because of randy. Without randy, you think he still wants to go there?

uf is his fav team. doesn't mean a thing anymore. herns loved uf. we've lost a ton of Canes, like cooper and ridley to name a few. it's just wait and see. he'll be someone's prize. kid's lights out talented. as good as ANYONE in South Florida. ANYONE!

uf is his fav team. doesn't mean a thing anymore. herns loved uf. we've lost a ton of Canes, like cooper and ridley to name a few. it's just wait and see. he'll be someone's prize. kid's lights out talented. as good as ANYONE in South Florida. ANYONE!

Wilson met with **** Mullet last week and decommitted the next day. He had said that if Randy was gone, he was gone and that appears to be what happened.

Wilson met with **** Mullet last week and decommitted the next day. He had said that if Randy was gone, he was gone and that appears to be what happened.
yes he did. i'll wait like everyone else to see where he lands. he's a huge fish now. i wouldn't be surprised to see him sign with any school in the top 20. we don't know who he's talking to. i hope it's us. amazing future ahead for him. i guarantee he has a pretty good idea of where he's going to land already.

Advertisement

yes he did. i'll wait like everyone else to see where he lands. he's a huge fish now. i wouldn't be surprised to see him sign with any school in the top 20. we don't know who he's talking to. i hope it's us. amazing future ahead for him. i guarantee he has a pretty good idea of where he's going to land already.
maybe he's staying home and he's already ours. hope so. i'll wait too

Huggins the safety committed to FSU seems to be the next on the pecking order for this staff.

Advertisement
I was standing next to Frierson a few months back. To think our whole secondary is going to be physically similar then this guy is actually ridiculous. No one has that in The country right now. Also do you guys remember that clip from the opening when some RB or TE ran at Jobe full speed no pads and Jobe just dropped him. Jurassic park out there. Gonna be a bunch of freaks on our d. We haven’t even let the predator lose yet. You don’t replace a guy like Jobe.

I was standing next to Frierson a few months back. To think our whole secondary is going to be physically similar then this guy is actually ridiculous. No one has that in The country right now. Also do you guys remember that clip from the opening when some RB or TE ran at Jobe full speed no pads and Jobe just dropped him. Jurassic park out there. Gonna be a bunch of freaks on our d. We haven’t even let the predator lose yet. You don’t replace a guy like Jobe.

Lol jobe measured in at 5'11 and 178 lbs at the nike opening. There are literally 20 DB prospects in Florida this year that could blow up bigger than jobe (or campbell or surtain).

Advertisement

SIZE MEANS NOTHING !!!! JEEZE GET PLAYERS W HEART AND PASSION

Hoping all our current DB commits stick and we add Tyson with one of these 3 Surtain/Wilson/Samuel Jr.....Secondary lethal

Advertisement
I am still not sure how Wilson does not have an offer from us. That dude shut down all of Dade county.

Huggins the safety committed to FSU seems to be the next on the pecking order for this staff.

Definitely want Huggins...kid is a monster out there with good ball skills. Definitely an upgrade from Randy Russell

Advertisement
Back