Asante Samuel Jr

FSU visit

DQPumK4WkAAd7mS.jpg:small

Nothing about that photo looks comfortable.

Advertisement
C6B4DDD4-5CE5-4ACC-8110-C8F531587B97.jpgMike Harley Sr was talking to somebody in Twitter and said that apparently Samuel doesn’t want to go to FSU anymore and he’s been trying to help get him to Miami with his former teammates but that Rumph won’t talk to him because of his commit to FSU . I don’t know how to post a tweet but it was about 30 minutes ago from [MENTION=14627]Mikeh[/MENTION]arley42

Last edited:
Advertisement
View attachment 55892Mike Harley Sr was talking to somebody in Twitter and said that apparently Samuel doesn’t want to go to FSU anymore and he’s been trying to help get him to Miami with his former teammates but that Rumph won’t talk to him because of his commit to FSU . I don’t know how to post a tweet but it was about 30 minutes ago from [MENTION=14627]Mikeh[/MENTION]arley42
He never wanted to go there. But we wasn't giving him any time.

Rump's job depends on him getting talent and coaching it. So if one of the best in the country wants to go to UM, I guarantee you Rump is interested.

Advertisement
Rump's job depends on him getting talent and coaching it. So if one of the best in the country wants to go to UM, I guarantee you Rump is interested.

Could be a play to see how interested he is. Miami holds the leverage right now. These kids won't be playing Miami any longer.

Could be a play to see how interested he is. Miami holds the leverage right now. These kids won't be playing Miami any longer.

Rumph wants that “ de-commitment” public so the take looks more of a flip for UM..smart by Rumph

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Rumph is going to lose Jobe then he sure as **** better go and get a stud in Asante who might want in

Advertisement
Rumph; please do us a solid and get Samuel here. If he can pull Samuel, Tyson, and Surtain I don’t wanna hear s**t else about any other recruiter.

Rumph wants that “ de-commitment” public so the take looks more of a flip for UM..smart by Rumph

Good point. Hope it’s true.

Advertisement
Back