Asante Samuel Jr

I was standing next to Frierson a few months back. To think our whole secondary is going to be physically similar then this guy is actually ridiculous. No one has that in The country right now. Also do you guys remember that clip from the opening when some RB or TE ran at Jobe full speed no pads and Jobe just dropped him. Jurassic park out there. Gonna be a bunch of freaks on our d. We haven’t even let the predator lose yet. You don’t replace a guy like Jobe.

SIZE MEANS NOTHING !!!! JEEZE GET PLAYERS W HEART AND PASSION

I keep telling my girlfriend this but she says I'm full of ****.

Advertisement
I was standing next to Frierson a few months back. To think our whole secondary is going to be physically similar then this guy is actually ridiculous. No one has that in The country right now. Also do you guys remember that clip from the opening when some RB or TE ran at Jobe full speed no pads and Jobe just dropped him. Jurassic park out there. Gonna be a bunch of freaks on our d. We haven’t even let the predator lose yet. You don’t replace a guy like Jobe.

I keep telling my girlfriend this but she says I'm full of ****.

Well at least one of you gets filled with something.

Size means alot and passion is speed, they close to the ball and got size then thats a problem

Size means alot and passion is speed, they close to the ball and got size then thats a problem

Not size of the wand putting the rabbit in the hat, magician behind it. Eventually becomes testosterone and blue bullets.

Advertisement

Not size of the wand putting the rabbit in the hat, magician behind it. Eventually becomes testosterone and blue bullets.

It’s not how big the army it’s how you fight the war....

FSU visit

DQPumK4WkAAd7mS.jpg:small

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU visit

DQPumK4WkAAd7mS.jpg:small

Like visiting an empty grave.

or an empty grave visiting him. I believe this is a home visit. I wonder what the **** they telling him?

"trust them, although they (FSU) have no coach and dont know who the next coach will be, they are by far the best place for you. They will no doubt not retain us because we suck *** but by the time you arrive they will be the independence bowl co champs following a drag down all out brawl vs power house southern miss"

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back