Asa Martin...

Advertisement
With the new rules would he have to sit out a year?
Don’t know. I think there’s a rule that states that you can claim and prove that there was some wrongdoing in the process and you can play immediately. Maybe he will plead that case. I don’t know.

So basically no need to bring in a RB for the 2019 class?

Does he sit out a year or claim a hardship for AU **** up?

Does this gift MAR to AU?

Don’t everyone answer at once.

Good **** @dsddcane Bet once again for the inside deets bro.

Don’t know. I think there’s a rule that states that you can claim and prove that there was some wrongdoing in the process and you can play immediately. Maybe he will plead that case. I don’t know.
So wait I didnt watch that ****hole of an offense but how did they do him wrong? Did he start the first 5 then get benched?

So wait I didnt watch that ****hole of an offense but how did they do him wrong? Did he start the first 5 then get benched?
They accidentally messed up his redshirt. Completely ****ed the kid up. They said they were gonna redshirt him and he agreed then they played him for very few snaps in some games without even being aware of how many games he was playing. They ended up playing him 6 games without even knowing/intending to. Weird.

Advertisement
They accidentally messed up his redshirt. Completely ****ed the kid up. They said they were gonna redshirt him and he agreed then they played him for very few snaps in some games without even being aware of how many games he was playing. They ended up playing him 6 games without even knowing/intending to. Weird.
That is legitimately the dumbest **** I've ever read a coach doing no a whole coaching staff. How the **** do you forget to not play a player?

Advertisement
Martin looks slow to me. Solid football player but not someone who would stand out down here. I’m not surprised Shaun Shivers beat him out.

We need the depth though and this guy seems versatile.

Advertisement
Must be the transfer brought up today by Stefan and then 40000 of our posts kept getting deleted.

Martin looks slow to me. Solid football player but not someone who would stand out down here. I’m not surprised Shaun Shivers beat him out.

We need the depth though and this guy seems versatile.

Not exactly a glowing evaluation.

Advertisement
Maybe it’s my local bias but I don’t see it. He runs a 4.78 and looks like it. I would rather have Vincent Davis.
I disagree and I think our staff does too. If you notice, we haven’t targeted many backs under 5’11 or a well built 5’11. They like big backs and I honestly cannot disagree.

I disagree and I think our staff does too. If you notice, we haven’t targeted many backs under 5’11 or a well built 5’11. They like big backs and I honestly cannot disagree.
Now everyone has an opinion and I always respect yours I just don’t belive you need to necessarily look for a burner at that position. He can’t be a slug either but he doesn’t have to be wide reciever/cornerback fast.

So some 3 star dude from sofla that people thought was too small to play here beat out a top 10 ranked RB at an sec school.
Nayquan wright says hello.

Advertisement
Back