Asa Martin...

Advertisement
Probably not true but the story is funny! How the **** do you accidentally burn a RS for a kid? Don’t blame him for being ****ed!

Auburn coaches really screwed up regarding his redshirt. With that said, he was highly ranked coming out of high school but he wasn't impressive at all his first year. A RS frosh and true frosh beat him out for PT. I'd take him, though. I just think we need to temper our expectations. With that said, some kids take a little longer to develop.

Auburn coaches really screwed up regarding his redshirt. With that said, he was highly ranked coming out of high school but he wasn't impressive at all his first year. A RS frosh and true frosh beat him out for PT. I'd take him, though. I just think we need to temper our expectations. With that said, some kids take a little longer to develop.
The true Freshman that beat him out was supposed to as he was ranked higher out of highschool

Advertisement
Thought you were referring to Joyner

Nah. He was ahead of Joiner. Regarding Joiner, they had him at H-back for a second and then back at RB. I wouldn't be shocked to see him someone other than RB next year. He's pretty big for a RB.

Regarding Martin, reports were that he wasn't as fast as expected. Maybe because he wasn't, or maybe because he was just slow picking up on things. His high school highlights were pretty **** impressive though. If he wants in, I say we take him all things considered.

Advertisement
Accidentally burned his redshirt. Lmao auburn gave me a good laugh today I had not heard about this one. Thanks guys
Wasn't accidental at all. He was starting them politics kicked in similar to our wr room last year. By the way nothing official.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back