Asa Martin...

Advertisement
This!
We complained about Macintosh being slow so now we’re gonna pick up auburn rejects.
Maybe the mistake wasn’t really a mistake. Maybe They knew they had a highly rated jag. Don’t have to leave Florida to get a good RB. This kid is transferring cause he can’t make the squad.
I don't think that's true. Malzahn screwed him. Kid apparently blew 4 game redshirt rule by coming in on a play that was overturned on a penalty. Apparently he thought Malzahn would appeal 5 game rule based on overturned penalty play, a play that was as we say in law a "nullity.". Got ****ed when Malzahn decided not to.

I read an account of this on an Auburn board. Now please somebody verify or prove it's not true.

It was not simply depth chart issue if what I read is true. It might not be. I don't know one way or other.

If story is true, he's upset Malzahn did not support him with NCAA.

Let somebody here disprove or confirm. I don't know.

Vincent Davis reminds me of Shaun Shivers. Better moves, a tick less top-end speed.

Think UM has to find a way to take one of these kids every sayyyyu 3 years...the one they like best of Davis/shivers/t jones/j ford/ j stuart for example out of the past 3 years. Undersized back at worst slot/returner.

I don't think that's true. Malzahn screwed him. Kid apparently blew 4 game redshirt rule by coming in on a play that was overturned on a penalty. Apparently he thought Malzahn would appeal 5 game rule based on overturned penalty play, a play that was as we say in law a "nullity.". Got ****ed when Malzahn decided not to.

I read an account of this on an Auburn board. Now please somebody verify or prove it's not true.

It was not simply depth chart issue if what I read is true. It might not be. I don't know one way or other.

If story is true, he's upset Malzahn did not support him with NCAA.

Let somebody here disprove or confirm. I don't know.
Shaun shivers is 5”7. And played ahead of him.
Why?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back