Asa Martin Back In The Portal

No, losing Chaney would haunt us. Miami can find a 2nd RB to complement him, but make no mistake about it. Chaney is the crown jewel of this class.
Not when Parrish goes off on our asses in Pitt lol Nah in all reality I getcha. Just saying what a crazy 1/2 punch that would be.

Advertisement
Not when Parrish goes off on our asses in Pitt lol Nah in all reality I getcha. Just saying what a crazy 1/2 punch that would be.

Parrish 4 yr cfb career average against Miami will be 2 yards a carry for 50 yards total.

Told y'all he got beat out by lil Shivers at Auburn....he was only going to be a back up at best....we need to quit over hyping kids before they show it on the field....he shoulda been a 3*....

Parrish is a much, much better player than Tirek Murphy. They aren't even in the same universe.

Here are their stats. Keep in mind that Parrish plays the toughest competition in America and Murphy plays creampuffs:

Henry Parrish- 204 carries, 2,025 yards (10 ypc), 32 TDs
Tirek Murphy- 118 carries, 627 yards (5.3 ypc), 7 TDs
Wow what a complete **** take. Im not sure where you got those stats from but max preps doesnt have Parrish anywhere close 32 TDs and those Murphy numbers are only for 8 games. I like how with murphy he plays creampuffs but this board was jizzing them selves over Blissett and Hunte who played the same comp.

Parrish simply isnt a Miami caliber athlete. Doesnt matter if he puts up 10k yards next season he will still be the worst back we have an offer out to.

Wow what a complete **** take. Im not sure where you got those stats from but max preps doesnt have Parrish anywhere close 32 TDs and those Murphy numbers are only for 8 games. I like how with murphy he plays creampuffs but this board was jizzing them selves over Blissett and Hunte who played the same comp.

MaxPreps provided the stats and the TDs (which aren't on MaxPreps) came from the newspapers.

The production isn't even close, even though Parrish played elite competition and Murphy played garbage. If you would rather do it per game, the results are the same:

Henry Parrish- 135 yards per game, 10 yards per carry
Tirek Murphy- 78 yards per game, 5.3 yards per carry

Parrish is the better player by a country mile.

Advertisement
MaxPreps provided the stats and the TDs (which aren't on MaxPreps) came from the newspapers.

The production isn't even close, even though Parrish played elite competition and Murphy played garbage. If you would rather do it per game, the results are the same:

Henry Parrish- 135 yards per game, 10 yards per carry
Tirek Murphy- 78 yards per game, 5.3 yards per carry

Parrish is the better player by a country mile.
Murphy clearly did not play garbage. You clearly have not watched any of his film if you believe that.

Parrish doesnt get a cookie for racking up stats in garbage time during blow out games. The fact remains he isnt a Miami caliber athlete and is the worst RB we have put an offer out to. BTW if you cant source your stats they dont count...

Parrish doesnt get a cookie for racking up stats in garbage time during blow out games.

Here are Parrish's "garbage time stats in blow out games":

Northwestern- 23 carries, 214 yards
Booker T- 18 carries, 164 yards
South Dade- 18 carries, 216 yards
Deerfield Beach- 25 carries, 177 yards
Mandarin (state title)- 23 carries, 147 yards

Northwestern- 23 carries, 214 yards- Good game
Booker T- 18 carries, 164 yards - Booker T was **** last season lmao 500th best team in the nation
South Dade- 18 carries, 216 yards- Blowout game
Deerfield Beach- 25 carries, 177 yards - Blowout game
Mandarin (state title)- 23 carries, 147 yards - No stats to verify
Remember stats dont count if you cant source them.

Advertisement

Why you still entertaining these fools man? lol

Advertisement
From a program source, the plan at RB for the past few weeks, possibly months, has been either Knighton or fine with just one RB (Chaney). Will be interesting to see who they go after. I vote Parrish
If the source is accurate, that is poor planning by the staff.

Parrish simply isnt a Miami caliber athlete. Doesnt matter if he puts up 10k yards next season he will still be the worst back we have an offer out to.
Blissett absolutely played garbage competition and the film is clear as day. Murphy is the same deal.

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make them drink it. You’ve provided these dudes with the facts and they just don’t wanna see it.

Not much you can do if they think a high school RB in Miami getting 2000 yards and 10 yards a carry isnt impressive.

Advertisement
Question for the counter rules experts: does that mean we can take another transfer (e.g, OT) this cycle if we find one good enough who wants in? IIRC, Odogwu transferred from Miami to UCLA in June, and I think several QBs have done so right through Fall camp. But I'm pretty sure we're out of spots at this point unless Martin's is recyclable.

i am curious about this myself. ill have to look the rules again at some point when i have more motivation

How's Realus George as a ball carrier?

Any insight as to how he might fare in a single back set ala James Stewart / Larry Jones / Stephen McGuire / Donnell Bennett

Advertisement
Back