Asa Martin Back In The Portal

Advertisement
It's hardly a big deal. RB depth for 2020 is still very good. Even if Dallas leaves early, you've got Harris, Lingard, Chaney, and Burns. A second RB recruit would likely be red shirted as 5th string backs don't really get carries. I'd say make a run at the handful of top flight guys still on the board at RB but don't take some borderline guy just to have a 5th stringer.

Agreed on the redshirt, needed depth for ‘21. My reference is to the staff supposedly going all in on Knighton and cutting off contact with others

Advertisement
Sooo we should have taken a ******* running back last cycle? Who ever could have predicated that getting a last second transfer wasn't the plan all along...

Advertisement
2 RBs is now a must..

Parrish or Holmes
Murphy from NY

Is my list of in order... either way they should all be getting heavy texts/phone calls

Advertisement
Very dangerous to enter the portal twice within months , and while being injured. This could throw the whole universe off

His HS film is really impressive and he looked physically ready for the college game. Not sure what his deal is as he's wasted 2 opportunities already. We will be fine obviously but losing Crowley and Martin stings for a big back apologist like myself. Are the Kendall Milton sweepstakes out of reach?

Advertisement
His HS film is really impressive and he looked physically ready for the college game. Not sure what his deal is as he's wasted 2 opportunities already. We will be fine obviously but losing Crowley and Martin stings for a big back apologist like myself. Are the Kendall Milton sweepstakes out of reach?
Uga

I legit did not know this guy's name. Was he at the Spring Game?

Advertisement
Back