As of tonight, here’s where we sit in the ACC

Based on the perception that Notre Dame, Penn State, Michigan etc are always good, If Miami loses, to say Va Tech, Miami has to win out and hope the following happens to get a rematch with Clemson:

1) ND loses to Clemson (embarrassingly) on 11/7.
2) ND loses to Boston College 11/14.
3) ND loses to UNC on Friday, 11/27.

Advertisement
Based on the perception that Notre Dame, Penn State, Michigan etc are always good, If Miami loses, to say Va Tech, Miami has to win out and hope the following happens to get a rematch with Clemson:

1) ND loses to Clemson (embarrassingly) on 11/7.
2) ND loses to Boston College 11/14.
3) ND loses to UNC on Friday, 11/27.
IIT might lose your any one of those 3 anyway. And, Miami still has a very good chance of winning out.

but my biggest disappointment? You! Whatever happened to booty gif man?

IIT might lose your any one of those 3 anyway. And, Miami still has a very good chance of winning out.

but my biggest disappointment? You! Whatever happened to booty gif man?
Apologies, fine sir. Please accept my gifts:
sexy twerk gif GIF

sexy pig GIF

sexy booty GIF
booty sexy dance GIF

Im sure UNC will play us tough....

But its like these ninjas on here are legit FANS of these other teams.

In what universe are you this afraid of UNC after their showing last week...and them needing a 4th and Baker to beat us last year.

Sh8T i could see if you said Va Tech our rivals
That's because many of them ARE fans of these other teams.

Im sure UNC will play us tough....

But its like these ninjas on here are legit FANS of these other teams.

In what universe are you this afraid of UNC after their showing last week...and them needing a 4th and Baker to beat us last year.

Sh8T i could see if you said Va Tech our rivals
They secretly legit are fans of anyone playing us if we lose, they can run around here talking about how they "keep it real" and "tried to tell everyone but nobody wanted to hear it." You know the same tired BS pretending its cuz they love Miami so much

Advertisement
What did the eye test say about UNC and ND last week when both looked like sh*t?. I mean for gods sake ND couldnt score 2 tds on Louisville who cant stop the Little Giants from scoring. The ACC is a toss up behind Clemson....That is all. All this d*ck riding needs to stop of other teams though..geesh
At the tract they are referred to it as "also ran". That is ACC., W/P/S is Clemson and the rest of the teams "also ran" with finish out of the money and not mattering.

UNC lost to a horrific FSU team, struggled against Syracuse, and were in a dogfight with VT

Miami outside of Clemson has trailed for exactly 1:30 this season but sure UNC looks better

What did the eye test say about UNC and ND last week when both looked like sh*t?. I mean for gods sake ND couldnt score 2 tds on Louisville who cant stop the Little Giants from scoring. The ACC is a toss up behind Clemson....That is all. All this d*ck riding needs to stop of other teams though..geesh
Should we run the Annexation of Puerto Rico?

Advertisement
I’m a fool? Huh. I thought sharing my opinion on this board was OK to do. But now...I just found out I’m a fool. Wow...

Meanwhile back on planet Earth, we are not playing as well as UNC. We can improve between now and when we play them, but as of tonight, we’re in real trouble when we play the Heels. It’s my foolish opinion, but I stand by it.
UNC just got blasted in prime time by FSU..gave up like 50 vs Va tech..maybe it rained in your area for those games..Direct Tv stay ******* up

First off you’re a snitch and no one like you, second it’s not an insult if it’s true.
If you are an idiot, you are an idiot. I have no control over that.
Can’t ban me for sky being blue or you being an idiot. That’s just how it goes.
Tell him what happened to the last boy who told
1603739853750.gif

Unc game against Florida state was very similar to our game against ****** tech last year. Destroyed in the first half. Got it going in the second but too little too late
That va tech team was worlds better than this FSU team

Advertisement
ND-UNC-Canes are flip a coin Even in my book.

I think UNC clobbers ND. We Clobber UNC.
We get tie breaker assuming we all have the same record but knowing this team we may come up short.

Advertisement
Back