As of tonight, here’s where we sit in the ACC

Advertisement
How the **** are we not playing as well as UNC when they lost to that **** *** team Florida State last week? What are some of you thinking....

Im sure UNC will play us tough....

But its like these ninjas on here are legit FANS of these other teams.

In what universe are you this afraid of UNC after their showing last week...and them needing a 4th and Baker to beat us last year.

Sh8T i could see if you said Va Tech our rivals

So, I thought we weren’t allowed to insult people on this site and if you did so, you’d be banned for a time. I wonder if that’s still happening.
First off you’re a snitch and no one like you, second it’s not an insult if it’s true.
If you are an idiot, you are an idiot. I have no control over that.
Can’t ban me for sky being blue or you being an idiot. That’s just how it goes.

Bro, I'm as ****ed as anyone about the UVA game, but if you put Miami behind a UNC that got beat by FSU you got something wrong with your eyes. We have one loss- to one of the most dominant teams in the last 15 years and probably the national Champs again. UNC got beat by a 2 win FSU team we dropped a 50 spot on.
It’s just my opinion. I don’t believe teams play at the same level each game.

Look, I’m an optimist and I believe there is time to fix things and refocus the team, but that’s like saying everyone who beat Syracuse the year they beat Clemson, was better than Clemson. The principle of transitive properties, I believe is what it’s called.

Despite UNC losing to FSU, it’s my opinion that they would’ve beaten us today. Hopefully, we will be more prepared and focused when we face them. If not, they will beat us.

Advertisement
We need to win out.
ND will slip up twice. Clemson is one, and te’ll drop another somewhere.

Im sure UNC will play us tough....

But its like these ninjas on here are legit FANS of these other teams.

In what universe are you this afraid of UNC after their showing last week...and them needing a 4th and Baker to beat us last year.

Sh8T i could see if you said Va Tech our rivals
Huh? Because I gave a realistic evaluation. Of how they are playing and how we played tonight and that makes me afraid of them?

if Manny isn’t a little more “afraid” of them, they will beat us.

We need more out of our coaching staff. I still believe they can make those improvements, but they must do better.

First off you’re a snitch and no one like you, second it’s not an insult if it’s true.
If you are an idiot, you are an idiot. I have no control over that.
Can’t ban me for sky being blue or you being an idiot. That’s just how it goes.
Interesting.

Advertisement
You seem upset that people think your take is ******.
Not really. This is a dialogue where we don’t agree. No big deal. Some of these vitriolic responses actually made me laugh. I assume no one’s actually getting angry. If so, this might not be the best platform for those angry posters.

If this is based on the eye test you're smoking crack. If it's based on record you're also smoking crack.

UNC lost to ******* FSU!!! Again UNC lost to FSU, who is possibly the worst team in the conference this year and the worst team they've fielded in possible ever.

If anyone of you thinks FSU is suddenly good now after we played them and they changed QBs, they just got blown out by ******* Louisville!

We are 100% above UNC right now. Now that's not to say they can't beat us. I mean weve struggled against some bum QBs, so UNCs will probably tear us up, but let's not act like they didn't lose to ******* FSU!

Advertisement
1. CU
2. ND
3. UNC
4. UM (maybe)

I really wanted to believe that we were #2 behind CU, but ND is clearly more well-rounded and Better coached.

UNC has a better O at basically each position group except TE. They also have better play calling. We have the D talent to pull off a victory, but we could easily lose that game unless we are focused and well-prepared.

Manny still has much to prove. If Bronco has our roster, would we be better off? Or Narduzzi, etc.?

I’d rather be 5-1 than 4-2, but let’s keep improving during the season and not wait until the offseason to make needed adjustments.

Not sure if I agree.

In my opinion I'm looking at :
1) Clemson
2A-C) UNC ND and UM

Those three all have their flaws, it's kind of a coin flip.

Pro/cons for Notre Dame:
+Great OL
+Fast RB
+QB who can run
-the WR and QB struggle to get the game moving
-defensively they are slower
-Offensive and defensively schemes are pretty static

Pro/cons for UNC:
+Explosive offense, either passing or running
+No real sore spot on offense, but no world beaters
+UNC defense is athletic but isn't particularly strong
-The defense can get gashed through the air or ground
-They are turnover prone on offense (maybe because they run a lot of plays?)
-Shut down Dazz Newsome and it's a tough go, on the vertical passing game

Advertisement
My ranking as of last night, is based on current level of play, NOT where they should be ranked in the polls. To be clear, if UNC was ranked above us in the polls, just like many of you guys who had a knee-jerk reaction on my polling, I would be raising holy ****. There is a big difference between what is right in actual official rankings, and level of current play.

Manny has improved the team tremendously from last year. I am hoping and praying that he continues to do that and we go undefeated for the rest of the regular season. I just think last night was clear evidence that we have miles to go before we think we can stay perfect for the rest of the season.

Some are claiming that we absolutely cannot do it and that it is impossible. I disagree. I think we can win out the rest of the regular season, but it looks less likely than it did a week ago.

1. CU
2. ND
3. UNC
4. UM (maybe)

I really wanted to believe that we were #2 behind CU, but ND is clearly more well-rounded and Better coached.

UNC has a better O at basically each position group except TE. They also have better play calling. We have the D talent to pull off a victory, but we could easily lose that game unless we are focused and well-prepared.

Manny still has much to prove. If Bronco has our roster, would we be better off? Or Narduzzi, etc.?

I’d rather be 5-1 than 4-2, but let’s keep improving during the season and not wait until the offseason to make needed adjustments.
Not a bad post, but don't forget that Notre Lame had a Virginia moment with unranked Louisville this Year.

Advertisement
Back