As of tonight, here’s where we sit in the ACC

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
1. CU
2. ND
3. UNC
4. UM (maybe)

I really wanted to believe that we were #2 behind CU, but ND is clearly more well-rounded and Better coached.

UNC has a better O at basically each position group except TE. They also have better play calling. We have the D talent to pull off a victory, but we could easily lose that game unless we are focused and well-prepared.

Manny still has much to prove. If Bronco has our roster, would we be better off? Or Narduzzi, etc.?

I’d rather be 5-1 than 4-2, but let’s keep improving during the season and not wait until the offseason to make needed adjustments.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
You fool. We have the same record as UNC, 5 and 1. which is a tie for 3rd place in the ACC, one game behind Clemson and Notre Dame. What a buch of Trolls on this board.
I’m a fool? Huh. I thought sharing my opinion on this board was OK to do. But now...I just found out I’m a fool. Wow...

Meanwhile back on planet Earth, we are not playing as well as UNC. We can improve between now and when we play them, but as of tonight, we’re in real trouble when we play the Heels. It’s my foolish opinion, but I stand by it.

I’m a fool? Huh. I thought sharing my opinion on this board was OK to do. But now...I just found out I’m a fool. Wow...

Meanwhile back on planet Earth, we are not playing as well as UNC. We can improve between now and when we play them, but as of tonight, we’re in real trouble when we play the Heels. It’s my foolish opinion, but I stand by it.

the same UNC that fell behind 31-0 to FSU and ended up losing? sorry

UNC lost to FSU last week... let’s wait until December to worry about our game against UNC

Advertisement
I think hes saying as far as the eye test goes, not official records.

eye test should tell you that UNC is about miami tho esp after their FSU game. thats a really bad loss that im sure they'd love to have back and win even ugly. they weren't really in that game either until their late run

Advertisement
You fool. We have the same record as UNC, 5 and 1. which is a tie for 3rd place in the ACC, one game behind Clemson and Notre Dame. What a buch of Trolls on this board.
Ageed, Op is an idiot. I would rather be 5-1 with a loss to Clemson, than be the tar hole boat, with a loss to FSU and still having to fave Clemson.
However, We do need ND to lose two though, else I can see us get f’d.

Advertisement
I think hes saying as far as the eye test goes, not official records.

What did the eye test say about UNC and ND last week when both looked like sh*t?. I mean for gods sake ND couldnt score 2 tds on Louisville who cant stop the Little Giants from scoring. The ACC is a toss up behind Clemson....That is all. All this d*ck riding needs to stop of other teams though..geesh

Ageed, Op is an idiot. I would rather be 5-1 with a loss to Clemson, than be the tar hole boat, with a loss to FSU and still having to fave Clemson.
However, We do need ND to lose two though, else I can see us get f’d.
So, I thought we weren’t allowed to insult people on this site and if you did so, you’d be banned for a time. I wonder if that’s still happening.

1. CU
2. ND
3. UNC
4. UM (maybe)

I really wanted to believe that we were #2 behind CU, but ND is clearly more well-rounded and Better coached.

UNC has a better O at basically each position group except TE. They also have better play calling. We have the D talent to pull off a victory, but we could easily lose that game unless we are focused and well-prepared.

Manny still has much to prove. If Bronco has our roster, would we be better off? Or Narduzzi, etc.?

I’d rather be 5-1 than 4-2, but let’s keep improving during the season and not wait until the offseason to make needed adjustments.

Bro, I'm as ****ed as anyone about the UVA game, but if you put Miami behind a UNC that got beat by FSU you got something wrong with your eyes. We have one loss- to one of the most dominant teams in the last 15 years and probably the national Champs again. UNC got beat by a 2 win FSU team we dropped a 50 spot on.

What did the eye test say about UNC and ND last week when both looked like sh*t?. I mean for gods sake ND couldnt score 2 tds on Louisville who cant stop the Little Giants from scoring. The ACC is a toss up behind Clemson....That is all. All this d*ck riding needs to stop of other teams though..geesh
Yep! Also, Notre Dame lost 2 of their latest starting receivers for the year today after already losing 2-3 already.

They have worst receivers than we do now. Their Defense and their O-line is solid but watch how they lose at least 2 games here in the back half.

Advertisement
Back