Artur Sitkowski talks importance of Richt and more

View as article
You goofballs don't recognize the difference between feeling confident and trash talking your future team? Same thing to you? This big dope hasn't earned the right to say **** about anyone playing at this level. Fcking guy went 2 to 1 INT to TDs.

Not only that. His whole point in bashing them was maybe we aren't talented enough as a team for him to stick... he brought up to a group of commits & recruits how other schools he's seen look so much better & mentioned decommiting. That's a lot more than simply stating the facts that our qbs & offense weren't looking good.

Advertisement
You goofballs don't recognize the difference between feeling confident and trash talking your future team? Same thing to you? This big dope hasn't earned the right to say **** about anyone playing at this level. Fcking guy went 2 to 1 INT to TDs.

Not only that. His whole point in bashing them was maybe we aren't talented enough as a team for him to stick... he brought up to a group of commits & recruits how other schools he's seen look so much better & mentioned decommiting. That's a lot more than simply stating the facts that our qbs & offense weren't looking good.

You were right there when he said this?

And if so, why are you broadcasting it?

Just curious.

Just curious.

I was,my family was & I was one of many people fielding phone calls from recruits & their families about this kid trippin. Far as why would I mention it... I'm not a fan of a qb being committed to us and sitting on my Alma mater... nor using us as a stepping stone. I told all of yell from the beginning other than his game (which I do believe in time he probably will come around)what really worries me about this kid is his whole family sees him & treats him like a golden ticket. Very much all about business with them. Feel free to check back before he committed. There's just a much better way to go about all of this. I'm curious though. Why should I have kept it to myself? Simply because yell as regular fans don't need to know all the details? On a regular I tell yell details about one thing or another. I don't see why not as it simply gives more insight.

Thanks brooklyndee for relaying the message bruh. I wonder has the staff picked up on his antics yet and have a backup plan just in case.

Advertisement

Just curious.

I was,my family was & I was one of many people fielding phone calls from recruits & their families about this kid trippin. Far as why would I mention it... I'm not a fan of a qb being committed to us and sitting on my Alma mater... nor using us as a stepping stone. I told all of yell from the beginning other than his game (which I do believe in time he probably will come around)what really worries me about this kid is his whole family sees him & treats him like a golden ticket. Very much all about business with them. Feel free to check back before he committed. There's just a much better way to go about all of this. I'm curious though. Why should I have kept it to myself? Simply because yell as regular fans don't need to know all the details? On a regular I tell yell details about one thing or another. I don't see why not as it simply gives more insight.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. If everything you're saying is 100% correct and you think there's a real issue with this kid and his commitment and how it might affect other recruits, then I would hope you would talk to someone in the program, because that kind of heads up might be important.

But I'm not going to bullshīt you and say I'm sold on this being made public knowledge. Just my 2 cents.

Just curious.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. If everything you're saying is 100% correct and you think there's a real issue with this kid and his commitment and how it might affect other recruits, then I would hope you would talk to someone in the program, because that kind of heads up might be important.

But I'm not going to bullshīt you and say I'm sold on this being made public knowledge. Just my 2 cents.

Yeah, agree everything don't have to be said but my whole take on it if its meant to be then it will happen in regards to him being a cane come next year. I'm sure the staff is fully aware and on top of this. I mean sitkowski himself said he feels richt will develop him for the nfl in this interview from the other day at img. And above all else this is richt's guy who he targeted and wanted for this class.
https://youtu.be/A6Nv5sAPjUQ

Just curious.

Yeah, agree everything don't have to be said but my whole take on it if its meant to be then it will happen in regards to him being a cane come next year. I'm sure the staff is fully aware and on top of this. I mean sitkowski himself said he feels richt will develop him for the nfl in this interview from the other day at img. And above all else this is richt's guy who he targeted and wanted for this class.
https://youtu.be/A6Nv5sAPjUQ

You would think the kid understands the vision of where this program is headed as to where it is today. With storm 18 the talent level is going to improve drastically. Not even mentioning the 17' and 19' class. Should Perry blow up, i can see him bouncing and getting a better opportunity somewhere else but criticizing and compairing the current talent is silly. CMR isn't responsible for the ****** recruiting Golden established in Miami.

I agree with brock on this one here. Sits is a Cane and he is Richt's guy. I see a dual QB system
being used here like Richt used in Georgia.

Advertisement

Just curious.

Does the staff know?

Sounds like the same dumb **** Kevin Olsen said.

Not comparing him to that pile of garbage but you gotta just shake your head when a kid that is supposed to be a leader, that has accomplished nothing, decides to open up in this way.

He's going to make a lot of enemies if he's talking us down while committed. If he can't see the team we're putting together then he can kick rocks. Maybe he's afraid of competition and already knows he's not going to stick to his commitment, so he's trying to weasel out of it. Who knows? It doesn't sound like simple confident talk.

The best feeling in the recruiting world, is knowing you have an elite class that won't suffer when a kid like this doesn't make the cut, or decommits.. The class is simply to strong for anyone to destroy it. Especially someone who threw double the picks to TD's.

If what you're saying is 100% true, kid should have been dropped.

Advertisement

Just curious.

Does the staff know?

Info is all good Brooklyn. ****, it's the offseason.

But I guess the question now is do the coaches know and what is their take on this?

He already said that he told the coaches about Pickowski's commentary.

And LOL posting an interview as any kind of evidence that he's solid or not a trash talking weasel. He's never going to talk trash with a mic in his face. He's too well rehearsed.

You guys either believe that Brooklyn is legit or he isn't. You can't thank him for info you like and call him into question for info you don't like.

If Brooklyn is legit to you, then Pickowski is a **** weasel that we need to cut loose. There's no in between. You can't win with a QB with a weasel mindset like that. It'll never work. If you don't buy Brooklyn, then just ignore the report as fake nonsense.

lol @ Pickowski.

Plus, has anyone mentioned that the dude straight up lied in the video when asked how many TDs he threw last year...?

Advertisement

haha. Who has more talent? Florida? Rutgers? GTFOH (Sits, not Dee) Show me Ahmmon, Walton or Herndon on Rutgers or Florida please

He already said that he told the coaches about Pickowski's commentary.

And LOL posting an interview as any kind of evidence that he's solid or not a trash talking weasel. He's never going to talk trash with a mic in his face. He's too well rehearsed.

You guys either believe that Brooklyn is legit or he isn't. You can't thank him for info you like and call him into question for info you don't like.

If Brooklyn is legit to you, then Pickowski is a **** weasel that we need to cut loose. There's no in between. You can't win with a QB with a weasel mindset like that. It'll never work. If you don't buy Brooklyn, then just ignore the report as fake nonsense.

Boiled down to its essence, that's it.

I appreciate the info Dee provides, but nobody's perfect or 100% right all of the time.

But you can add on a couple of things. There may be an agenda for an unknown reason by the information provider, or the other is it's whisper down the lane info that's unreliable.

Just curious.

Richt & Dugans were made aware when it first happened. He's backed his way out of it saying it was a huge misunderstanding. That he was making sure everyone knew the level of work ahead of them moving forward.

Advertisement
Back