Artur Sitkowski talks importance of Richt and more

Is this ty kid leaning Miami?

He only has 2 offers right now, including ICons and Minnesota. I don't even recall seeing a rating on 247 but I think their profile is outdated. It surprised me but apparently he impressed at the Opening in NJ.

Taisun Phommachanh, Harding, Dual-Threat Quarterback

At this point in ****kowski career y'all never heard of him either. Take it as you will but he's not just my gamechanger... He's going to be here in 2019. By the way he picked up Ohio State,Penn state & Tennessee this weekend.

I'm not sold on Artur at this point and I don't like what he said in front of you. As for Taisun, why are you so confident that he'll be a Cane and not a Suckeye or some other school?

Call it intuition

Advertisement
He already said that he told the coaches about Pickowski's commentary.

And LOL posting an interview as any kind of evidence that he's solid or not a trash talking weasel. He's never going to talk trash with a mic in his face. He's too well rehearsed.

You guys either believe that Brooklyn is legit or he isn't. You can't thank him for info you like and call him into question for info you don't like.

If Brooklyn is legit to you, then Pickowski is a **** weasel that we need to cut loose. There's no in between. You can't win with a QB with a weasel mindset like that. It'll never work. If you don't buy Brooklyn, then just ignore the report as fake nonsense.

Boiled down to its essence, that's it.

I appreciate the info Dee provides, but nobody's perfect or 100% right all of the time.

But you can add on a couple of things. There may be an agenda for an unknown reason by the information provider, or the other is it's whisper down the lane info that's unreliable.

I enjoy your sunshine and lollipop routine, OCC, but Dee said he heard it with his own two ears. **** your agendas and information providers (like Comcast?), you either believe Dee or you don't.

I'm in wait and see mode with this stiff thumb of a QB. Pickowski is a great nickname while we let it all marinate, especially because there are too many ways this goes south (has a bad season at IMG? is actually a baby back bytch? runs because Perry balls out and a kid who moves far away to start in HS isn't sitting long?).

Listen you white-knighting bītch, I'm sure Dee is grown *** man that can answer for himself, which he did. Wipe his goo off your face and let the adults talk. I'll read his responses. Now go back to the kids table.

As far as Sit, I asked legit questions and I'm basically neutral on him until IMG's season is over. That will provide the info needed.

One other thing that should tell you slot is regardless of how far he transferred he hasn't been named the starter at img yet. The back up from last year is a **** good qb. Only reason he didn't start over mind is the last oc preferred a q.v. who could run a lot. Now it's all about slinging it. You still have 2 five star running backs but it's finally not all about them.

And LOL posting an interview as any kind of evidence that he's solid or not a trash talking weasel. He's never going to talk trash with a mic in his face. He's too well rehearsed.

You guys either believe that Brooklyn is legit or he isn't. You can't thank him for info you like and call him into question for info you don't like.

If Brooklyn is legit to you, then Pickowski is a **** weasel that we need to cut loose. There's no in between. You can't win with a QB with a weasel mindset like that. It'll never work. If you don't buy Brooklyn, then just ignore the report as fake nonsense.

I appreciate the info Dee provides, but nobody's perfect or 100% right all of the time.

But you can add on a couple of things. There may be an agenda for an unknown reason by the information provider, or the other is it's whisper down the lane info that's unreliable.

I enjoy your sunshine and lollipop routine, OCC, but Dee said he heard it with his own two ears. **** your agendas and information providers (like Comcast?), you either believe Dee or you don't.

I'm in wait and see mode with this stiff thumb of a QB. Pickowski is a great nickname while we let it all marinate, especially because there are too many ways this goes south (has a bad season at IMG? is actually a baby back bytch? runs because Perry balls out and a kid who moves far away to start in HS isn't sitting long?).

Listen you white-knighting bītch, I'm sure Dee is grown *** man that can answer for himself, which he did. Wipe his goo off your face and let the adults talk. I'll read his responses. Now go back to the kids table.

As far as Sit, I asked legit questions and I'm basically neutral on him until IMG's season is over. That will provide the info needed.

One other thing that should tell you slot is regardless of how far he transferred he hasn't been named the starter at img yet. The back up from last year is a **** good qb. Only reason he didn't start over mind is the last oc preferred a q.v. who could run a lot. Now it's all about slinging it. You still have 2 five star running backs but it's finally not all about them.

Stop. Sitkowski is obviously going to be the starter. I have no idea how true the rest of it is and I won't even attempt to put a word in there because I have no clue. But he wouldn't have transferred there if he wasn't going to start.

I am in wait and see mode as far as his actual skills go. I really don't put much stock in his junior year playing on a **** team, so I think his performance this year is really what will indicate how good or bad he is. Personally I think he's going to kill it this season, but since it has seemingly become popular to hate Sitkowski on here, I am guessing I'm in the very small minority there. He has to make better decisions, but I think it should be fairly obvious that there were more factors than the kid simply throwing it to the other team. Little to no talent around a guy would make things extremely difficult regardless of how bad the other team is too.

Also, Artur can run well. He may not be Watson level mobile, but for his size he is very athletic.
But with all that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if Sitkowski decommita, mainly if Perry ends up killing it and securing the starting spot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's all about his performance this year. I've always held to that.

If he doesn't play much, then it's all a guessing game, other than apparently he couldn't beat out whoever the other guy is.

we have a horrible fanbase.

trashing one of the best QB prospects in this class who has commited to us. meanwhile we have zero QB's on this roster.

this kid is 2x better then Jack ALlison who I k,new would be a bust. he had horrible accuracy and ball placement. that one handed catch mullins made in that all-star game was a horrible throw and yet you had guys on here claming he would be the next great one.

the reason the losers on here are trashing one of the best qb recruits in the country is simple.

1)hes not from florida. people on this forum as obsessed with players from florida.

2)afraid of Perry competition.

trashing one of the best QB prospects in this class who has commited to us. meanwhile we have zero QB's on this roster.

this kid is 2x better then Jack ALlison who I k,new would be a bust. he had horrible accuracy and ball placement. that one handed catch mullins made in that all-star game was a horrible throw and yet you had guys on here claming he would be the next great one.

the reason the losers on here are trashing one of the best qb recruits in the country is simple.

1)hes not from florida. people on this forum as obsessed with players from florida.

This must be Artie Picks because he's trashing the other players on UM's roster while pumping himself up.

Nope. People had legitimate concerns about his play after last season and he still hasn't been named the starter at IMG. He's getting trashed for talking shît about our team in front of recruits, commits and [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] who's a former player and Brian Hightower's uncle and Brooklyndee witnessed it.

You have 2 posts. Who the Fûck are you to come on here and call the people on here losers?

Last edited:
Advertisement
No agenda here. I got nothing against the kid other than what he did that day. He plays with my nephew,he's just a kid. But there's a better way to handle things than this. In my own opinion regardless of if he sticks he will never play here if nkosi (who I have my own concerns about)is even half the qb we HOPE he is. When Ty signs in 19 y'all won't never think about ****kowski ever again.

Who is Ty? I'm assuming you're not referring to Tyson Campbell

Nah. I'll let Pete & Andrew tell y'all about ty soon. He just visited about a month ago. He's from Connecticut. They call him baby can newton. He'll be head of the class next year. He's already 6'4 about 220. Nothing against nkosi but it's gonna be **** tough keeping ty on the bench. Past that I ain't gonna say nothing else on ty cause I don't want anyone who feels a certain way about me to be corrupted towards him. Pete will tell y'all all about him soon. He's probably coming to paradise in July again.

TP3 2016 AVON OLD FARMS - Taisun Phommachanh highlights - Hudl

Avon's a very good school. Competition isn't great among the top new england prep schools .... (the real prep schools, like Avon, Choate, Hotchkiss, Andover, etc. not the "football reform school" ones) .... but this kid looks like a nice prospect.

That being said, if they can land JT Daniels from California, QB recruiting for 2019 shuts down. As well it should, since the kid is lights out. Daniels is the no. 1 guy on their board for 2019. Will be a tough pull from USC or UCLA, but Richt can do it and the 'Canes are in the mix.

Ty will be our signee at qb next year & trust the competition this kid plays against isn't slack. No every week isn't a feeder school to national power houses. But it's loaded with good comp & **** good db competition. Not to get petty or really even compare (by the way this is his 8th grade & 9th grade years mainly against full varsity squads) but if you look at the competition this kid goes against compared to what nkosi was playing weekly it's not even close. That's something that I'm curious about with nkosi. He's definitely a great athlete but how much of what he was capable of doing was as a result of the lack of competition. Possibly it's irrelevant and he'll shine regardless. My main concern just relates to how quick he translations from that to acc football.

I get what you're saying. And I agree with you that until he gets here and puts the pads on, it's moronic and completely unfair to the kid, to anoint N'Kosi Perry as the second coming of Roger Staubach.

As far as Avon's competition is concerned, I did play in that league, (at Exeter) and it's not the type of every week competition you'd prefer to see the kid playing against. But all he can do is play the teams that step off the bus, and he seems to do that very well. (I rode the bench and carried the clipboard for half of my time at QB in college, so I'm not exactly the yardstick for great competition, but anyways ......)

Ty may well be our recruit at QB for 2019, but from what I understand, Daniels is still the guy they take first. However, it's a long way to 2019 so we'll just have to keep watching.

p.s. I've listened to your nephew on a couple of interviews. Be proud. He seems like a nice young man, and will be a great role model for the 'Canes

SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG WITH THIS MAN'S MEDULLA OBLONGATA.

Whoa. Something I said triggered you. Who touched you and where? Do you wanna talk about it? You don't have to...

I said that I enjoy your optimism, but with that sort of response, allow me to course correct: I hope you choke on that forever rainbow firmly lodged in your esoph@gus. It's at times like this that I bet you wish you still had a gag reflex.

You didn't appear to read, or at least comprehend, Dee's posts which is why I clarified for you. Now that I know you're both mentally deficient and emotionally volatile, I'll be sure to regularly help you through your forum viewing experience.

Now please, don't let me get in the way of you checking your brain at the door before your every post.

Last edited:
I tried to tell you guys when this polock's name was fist brought up here on CiSgender he was gonna be problems.

These are the 3 classic blunders to avoid in life:

1- Never get involved in a land war in Asia.

2- Never go up against [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] when death is on the line.

3- Never count on a polock to lead your team.

Nope. People had legitimate concerns about his play after last season and he still hasn't been named the starter at IMG. He's getting trashed for talking shît about our team in front of recruits, commits and [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] who's a former player and Brian Hightower's uncle and Brooklyndee witnessed it.

You have 2 posts. Who the Fûck are you to come on here and call the people on here losers?

Besides the obvious in that I'm not sure how you have come to the conclusion he's even half the qb Jack Allison is. Jack's scared of competition but atleast you can see his path... Nothing other than intangibles have shown anything for ****kowski. Certainly no results. Not even from comp in camp circuits which honestly is a joke to any real football player to be judged based upon flag football at best. Yet for some reason that seems the norm on here. Kid brought my feelings towards him on himself. Besides that I got no problem with him at all.

Advertisement
I tried to tell you guys when this polock's name was fist brought up here on CiSgender he was gonna be problems.

2- Never go up against [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] when death is on the line.

Ron Jaworski, Steve Bartkowski and Zeke Bratkowski are all I could come up with.

Stop. Sitkowski is obviously going to be the starter. I have no idea how true the rest of it is and I won't even attempt to put a word in there because I have no clue. But he wouldn't have transferred there if he wasn't going to start.

I am in wait and see mode as far as his actual skills go. I really don't put much stock in his junior year playing on a **** team, so I think his performance this year is really what will indicate how good or bad he is. Personally I think he's going to kill it this season, but since it has seemingly become popular to hate Sitkowski on here, I am guessing I'm in the very small minority there. He has to make better decisions, but I think it should be fairly obvious that there were more factors than the kid simply throwing it to the other team. Little to no talent around a guy would make things extremely difficult regardless of how bad the other team is too.

Also, Artur can run well. He may not be Watson level mobile, but for his size he is very athletic.
But with all that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if Sitkowski decommita, mainly if Perry ends up killing it and securing the starting spot.

For your arguments sake I'd really hope he wins the competition at img. Wonder what that would mean for zack who transferred from Minnesota & has more results on the field than him. But since I know img agenda I tend to agree. He will start cause otherwise what message does it send to other recruits from around the country who want the perks of img but are scared of competition as well... No more opinions out of me. You seem to take this personal yet I doubt you've ever once seen this kid. It's kill though. I defend our recruits the same way unless they give me reason not to. Just like last year it was henderson.

Who is Ty? I'm assuming you're not referring to Tyson Campbell

Nah. I'll let Pete & Andrew tell y'all about ty soon. He just visited about a month ago. He's from Connecticut. They call him baby can newton. He'll be head of the class next year. He's already 6'4 about 220. Nothing against nkosi but it's gonna be **** tough keeping ty on the bench. Past that I ain't gonna say nothing else on ty cause I don't want anyone who feels a certain way about me to be corrupted towards him. Pete will tell y'all all about him soon. He's probably coming to paradise in July again.

TP3 2016 AVON OLD FARMS - Taisun Phommachanh highlights - Hudl

Avon's a very good school. Competition isn't great among the top new england prep schools .... (the real prep schools, like Avon, Choate, Hotchkiss, Andover, etc. not the "football reform school" ones) .... but this kid looks like a nice prospect.

That being said, if they can land JT Daniels from California, QB recruiting for 2019 shuts down. As well it should, since the kid is lights out. Daniels is the no. 1 guy on their board for 2019. Will be a tough pull from USC or UCLA, but Richt can do it and the 'Canes are in the mix.

Ty will be our signee at qb next year & trust the competition this kid plays against isn't slack. No every week isn't a feeder school to national power houses. But it's loaded with good comp & **** good db competition. Not to get petty or really even compare (by the way this is his 8th grade & 9th grade years mainly against full varsity squads) but if you look at the competition this kid goes against compared to what nkosi was playing weekly it's not even close. That's something that I'm curious about with nkosi. He's definitely a great athlete but how much of what he was capable of doing was as a result of the lack of competition. Possibly it's irrelevant and he'll shine regardless. My main concern just relates to how quick he translations from that to acc football.

I get what you're saying. And I agree with you that until he gets here and puts the pads on, it's moronic and completely unfair to the kid, to anoint N'Kosi Perry as the second coming of Roger Staubach.

As far as Avon's competition is concerned, I did play in that league, (at Exeter) and it's not the type of every week competition you'd prefer to see the kid playing against. But all he can do is play the teams that step off the bus, and he seems to do that very well. (I rode the bench and carried the clipboard for half of my time at QB in college, so I'm not exactly the yardstick for great competition, but anyways ......)

Ty may well be our recruit at QB for 2019, but from what I understand, Daniels is still the guy they take first. However, it's a long way to 2019 so we'll just have to keep watching.

p.s. I've listened to your nephew on a couple of interviews. Be proud. He seems like a nice young man, and will be a great role model for the 'Canes

Thank u & I agree 100% on everything stated

Advertisement

Ron Jaworski, Steve Bartkowski and Zeke Bratkowski are all I could come up with.

Dan Marino (75%) Dan Marino ? Ethnicity of Celebs | What Nationality Ancestry Race

Diarrhea, vomit, and herpes. Like CD said, never count on a pollock to lead you anywhere but to your own death and failure.

Dan Marino (75%) Dan Marino ? Ethnicity of Celebs | What Nationality Ancestry Race

He put up a lot of numbers but [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] is still looking skrong in his stance against Polish QB's. Now I'm a die-hard Dolfan but not because of #13 . Moreso because I'm a die-hard Miamian. ****, my alma mater and the Oakland Raiders are the only teams I pull for that aren't Miami/SoFla based. Marino was the most selfish and egotistical ******* to ever have a rifle arm. Dude refused to swallow his pride and lobby for help in the form of a legit running game. If he had done so, maybe I woulda seen a Dolphin Super Bowl win in my life by now. Then dude had the nerve to run off a PROVEN WINNER in JJ. To sum it all up, **** Dan Marino. If he's a best-case example, then we can look forward to Art putting Texas Tech numbers while the team continues to flounder in mediocrity. **** That. You've also got Majik Man Majikowski, Mike Tomczak, and Elvis Grbac(?). That's not exactly a glowing list of Polish signal-callers...

He put up a lot of numbers but [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] is still looking skrong in his stance against Polish QB's. Now I'm a die-hard Dolfan but not because of #13 . Moreso because I'm a die-hard Miamian. ****, my alma mater and the Oakland Raiders are the only teams I pull for that aren't Miami/SoFla based. Marino was the most selfish and egotistical ******* to ever have a rifle arm. Dude refused to swallow his pride and lobby for help in the form of a legit running game. If he had done so, maybe I woulda seen a Dolphin Super Bowl win in my life by now. Then dude had the nerve to run off a PROVEN WINNER in JJ. To sum it all up, **** Dan Marino. If he's a best-case example, then we can look forward to Art putting Texas Tech numbers while the team continues to flounder in mediocrity. **** That. You've also got Majik Man Majikowski, Mike Tomczak, and Elvis Grbac(?). That's not exactly a glowing list of Polish signal-callers...

Grbac is Slavic but good call on the others.

Advertisement
Back