Artur Sitkowski talks importance of Richt and more

I tried to tell you guys when this polock's name was fist brought up here on CiSgender he was gonna be problems.

These are the 3 classic blunders to avoid in life:

1- Never get involved in a land war in Asia.

2- Never go up against [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] when death is on the line.

3- Never count on a polock to lead your team.

Ron Jaworski, Steve Bartkowski and Zeke Bratkowski are all I could come up with.

Diarrhea, vomit, and herpes. Like CD said, never count on a pollock to lead you anywhere but to your own death and failure.

You have been called out as a racist in the past and this post is another example of how ignorant you are.

Advertisement
I tried to tell you guys when this polock's name was fist brought up here on CiSgender he was gonna be problems.

2- Never go up against [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] when death is on the line.

Ron Jaworski, Steve Bartkowski and Zeke Bratkowski are all I could come up with.

Dan Marino (75%) Dan Marino ? Ethnicity of Celebs | What Nationality Ancestry Race

He put up a lot of numbers but [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] is still looking skrong in his stance against Polish QB's. Now I'm a die-hard Dolfan but not because of #13 . Moreso because I'm a die-hard Miamian. ****, my alma mater and the Oakland Raiders are the only teams I pull for that aren't Miami/SoFla based. Marino was the most selfish and egotistical ******* to ever have a rifle arm. Dude refused to swallow his pride and lobby for help in the form of a legit running game. If he had done so, maybe I woulda seen a Dolphin Super Bowl win in my life by now. Then dude had the nerve to run off a PROVEN WINNER in JJ. To sum it all up, **** Dan Marino. If he's a best-case example, then we can look forward to Art putting Texas Tech numbers while the team continues to flounder in mediocrity. **** That. You've also got Majik Man Majikowski, Mike Tomczak, and Elvis Grbac(?). That's not exactly a glowing list of Polish signal-callers...

Grbac is Slavic but good call on the others.

Thanks brother, I knew Grbac's heritage went back to one of those Eastern Bloc countries just not the exact one. Figured he was Polish though...

Diarrhea, vomit, and herpes. Like CD said, never count on a pollock to lead you anywhere but to your own death and failure.

You have been called out as a racist in the past and this post is another example of how ignorant you are.

Yeah... He crossed the line with herpes.

Be honest...are you actually DBC, your posts are reminiscent of the legend himself. And if so how'd you survive those bear attacks while simultaneously making a recovery from the swine flu?

Last edited:
IMG_0767.jpg

Advertisement
Didn't want to start a new thread for this.

Zac Anexstad and Artur look to be splitting snaps vs. East Ridge

Sitkowski apparently ran through someone to score

Anexstad threw for 2 scores

Didn't want to start a new thread for this.

Zac Anexstad and Artur look to be splitting snaps vs. East Ridge

Sitkowski apparently ran through someone to score

Anexstad threw for 2 scores

Yeah they have done that the past few years as far as rotating qbs

this Anexstad kid must have pictures of the coaches with underage teens he is hanging over their heads if he is getting reps over Mond last year and now polish jesus

this Anexstad kid must have pictures of the coaches with underage teens he is hanging over their heads if he is getting reps over Mond last year and now polish jesus

Or...maybe, just throwing this out there, he's a good player.

*gasp*

Advertisement

Pickowski earned the right to be handed the job. He's got a better offer list than Anexstad.

IMGs goal is collecting tuition and eventually becoming those kids agents. They could care less about trophies....theyre not even eligible for the playoffs. Theyre essentially an AAU team

IMGs goal is collecting tuition and eventually becoming those kids agents. They could care less about trophies....theyre not even eligible for the playoffs. Theyre essentially an AAU team

That's all they care about.

Advertisement

Dan Marino (75%) Dan Marino ? Ethnicity of Celebs | What Nationality Ancestry Race

He put up a lot of numbers but [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] is still looking skrong in his stance against Polish QB's. Now I'm a die-hard Dolfan but not because of #13 . Moreso because I'm a die-hard Miamian. ****, my alma mater and the Oakland Raiders are the only teams I pull for that aren't Miami/SoFla based. Marino was the most selfish and egotistical ******* to ever have a rifle arm. Dude refused to swallow his pride and lobby for help in the form of a legit running game. If he had done so, maybe I woulda seen a Dolphin Super Bowl win in my life by now. Then dude had the nerve to run off a PROVEN WINNER in JJ. To sum it all up, **** Dan Marino. If he's a best-case example, then we can look forward to Art putting Texas Tech numbers while the team continues to flounder in mediocrity. **** That. You've also got Majik Man Majikowski, Mike Tomczak, and Elvis Grbac(?). That's not exactly a glowing list of Polish signal-callers...

Raiders have the greatest polish player to ever play football.
Seabass

According to the newspaper polish jesus last night he had that rushing score and was 3/4 11 yds

Last edited:

Raiders have the greatest polish player to ever play football.
Seabass

Gronk says hi.

Advertisement

Grbac is Croatian not Polish, but Pollacks are 100% Slavs.

Grbac is Croatian not Polish, but Pollacks are 100% Slavs.

Croatia was part of Yugoslavia... They're a Slavic people.

Advertisement
Back