Artur Sitkowski talks importance of Richt and more

He put up a lot of numbers but [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] is still looking skrong in his stance against Polish QB's. Now I'm a die-hard Dolfan but not because of #13 . Moreso because I'm a die-hard Miamian. ****, my alma mater and the Oakland Raiders are the only teams I pull for that aren't Miami/SoFla based. Marino was the most selfish and egotistical ******* to ever have a rifle arm. Dude refused to swallow his pride and lobby for help in the form of a legit running game. If he had done so, maybe I woulda seen a Dolphin Super Bowl win in my life by now. Then dude had the nerve to run off a PROVEN WINNER in JJ. To sum it all up, **** Dan Marino. If he's a best-case example, then we can look forward to Art putting Texas Tech numbers while the team continues to flounder in mediocrity. **** That. You've also got Majik Man Majikowski, Mike Tomczak, and Elvis Grbac(?). That's not exactly a glowing list of Polish signal-callers...

Grbac is Slavic but good call on the others.

Grbac is Croatian not Polish, but Pollacks are 100% Slavs.

Croatia was part of Yugoslavia... They're a Slavic people.

Never said they weren't.

Advertisement
He put up a lot of numbers but [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] is still looking skrong in his stance against Polish QB's. Now I'm a die-hard Dolfan but not because of #13 . Moreso because I'm a die-hard Miamian. ****, my alma mater and the Oakland Raiders are the only teams I pull for that aren't Miami/SoFla based. Marino was the most selfish and egotistical ******* to ever have a rifle arm. Dude refused to swallow his pride and lobby for help in the form of a legit running game. If he had done so, maybe I woulda seen a Dolphin Super Bowl win in my life by now. Then dude had the nerve to run off a PROVEN WINNER in JJ. To sum it all up, **** Dan Marino. If he's a best-case example, then we can look forward to Art putting Texas Tech numbers while the team continues to flounder in mediocrity. **** That. You've also got Majik Man Majikowski, Mike Tomczak, and Elvis Grbac(?). That's not exactly a glowing list of Polish signal-callers...

Grbac is Slavic but good call on the others.

Grbac is Croatian not Polish, but Pollacks are 100% Slavs.

Never said they weren't.

Oh I see now re-reading it how it was intended. My bad.

Advertisement
I think a lot of Croats are really Italian. Right now, we should be focusing on getting the Greeks to the stadium and finding a foreign kicker....seems some on this board prefer an Australian...frankly, I don't care.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAO anyone with the initials QB next to their name on this roster should not only have their scholarship pulled, they should be run the **** out of the county.

A bunch of worthless scrubs, all of them. I don't care who has a sister that stands up for them on facebook. Get the **** out my face you don't belong here.

The fact that ****kowski was mork's guy for so long should have been a glaring red flag on his competence

Maybe ole morky3:16 can beg his #1 guy to transfer to miami to ease any concerns of not signing a qb this year..all about maturity and 2nd chances

Advertisement
Back