Artur Sitkowski talks importance of Richt and more

View as article
The fact that ****kowski was mork's guy for so long should have been a glaring red flag on his competence

Maybe ole morky3:16 can beg his #1 guy to transfer to miami to ease any concerns of not signing a qb this year..all about maturity and 2nd chances
Sadly, there have been many glaring red flags:

1. In his final years at Georgia, QB recruiting and development deteriorated to the point that a third stringer at UVA (Greyson Lambert) was brought in as a starter

2. He decided to hire his unqualified son to coach and recruit QB's

3. Kaaya sharply regressed under his coaching and went from preseason top NFL draft prospect to average starter struggling to make reads

4. The Miami QB's he's recruited have transferred or aren't good enough to beat out Golden's backup baseball player

5. His top target at QB in last years class has 3 TD's and 16 int's so far in the season - this was "his guy" (hilarious and scary)

6. He has no QB commit in this years class as the sole target decided to go elsewhere

Richt & Son are a liability on the level of No D

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Sadly, there have been many glaring red flags:

1. In his final years at Georgia, QB recruiting and development deteriorated to the point that a third stringer at UVA (Greyson Lambert) was brought in as a starter

2. He decided to hire his unqualified son to coach and recruit QB's

3. Kaaya sharply regressed under his coaching and went from preseason top NFL draft prospect to average starter struggling to make reads

4. The Miami QB's he's recruited have transferred or aren't good enough to beat out Golden's backup baseball player

5. His top target at QB in last years class has 3 TD's and 16 int's so far in the season - this was "his guy" (hilarious and scary)

6. He has no QB commit in this years class as the sole target decided to go elsewhere

Richt & Son are a liability on the level of No D

Stop with the Kaaya regressed

he had his best season and he was never a top NFL draft pick no matter what 1 mock draft had

guy the athleticism of a potato

Stop with the Kaaya regressed

he had his best season and he was never a top NFL draft pick no matter what 1 mock draft had

guy the athleticism of a potato
Has there ever been a less mobile qb? I think Marino moved better after his Achilles injury. Otherwise he was a solid qb for this team.

To be fair Sitkowski looks like a superstar in shorts. This is why you have to watch full game film with QBs, and even that can be misleading if it's someone like Jarren who doesn't have the intangibles.

Advertisement
It is with a heavy heart that I resurrect this gem.
To be fair I ripped him to shreds his jr and sr year after seeing him play. I also ripped richt for taking him. If you search me and sitkowski it’ll be me crapping on him and richt for taking him. I also said JW was a huge upgrade when we started recruiting him, not sure if that helps.

Last edited:
To be fair I ripped him to shreds his jr and sr year after seeing him play. I also ripped richt for taking him. If you search me and sitkowski it’ll be me crapping on him and richt for taking him. I also said JW was a huge upgrade when we started recruiting him, not sure if that helps.
Honestly, just thought it was a funny post. And it was the first quality one I stumbled on. Not calling you out. There are so many in the time capsule. I know I’ve been wrong on plenty.

FWIW, I liked JW as a prospect. Just was wrong. Admittedly it was late in the cycle and maybe it was half hope but he looked like he had potential.

Honestly, just thought it was a funny post. And it was the first quality one I stumbled on. Not calling you out. There are so many in the time capsule. I know I’ve been wrong on plenty.

FWIW, I liked JW as a prospect. Just was wrong. Admittedly it was late in the cycle and maybe it was half hope but he looked like he had potential.
Lol at not calling him out.

Advertisement
If anybody on this board is batting 100% on QB evaluations, you should really be putting that skill to better use.

I thought Sitkowski had some very good physical traits and was willing to disregard his terrible junior season numbers because of the team and system he was playing in. When he went to IMG and got worse was when I gave up hope.

I also thought that while Jarren Williams lacked Nkosi Perry’s arm strength, he was more reliable and would be a better locker room leader. Somebody hire me to pick quarterbacks, please.

Advertisement
JW probably throws for 30TDs 3000 yards with Lashlee, if his head is on straight

JW probably throws for 30TDs 3000 yards with Lashlee, if his head is on straight
I still feel he could be a very capable quarterback. It's just not going to happen if he continues to be a f-up off the field.

heres a tip from my end about qb evals:

always assume yours are wrong with every single one of them.

Advertisement
Back