Artie Burns

Advertisement
A good track team. Apparently he's looking towards FSU, USC, and LSU as they rank top 10 in NCAA Men's Track and Field. Things can change from now to February though.

Advertisement
A good track team. Apparently he's looking towards FSU, USC, and LSU as they rank top 10 in NCAA Men's Track and Field. Things can change from now to February though.

tryna figure out why our track team hasnt stepped it up just a bit....i mean were in the most fertile grounds...and should be able to pull in some legits EVERY year..but i guess lack of schollies affect us......

but the kids that come out of the track program Artie Burns grew up through are all big time (Northwest Boys and Girls)...

we shoud have our track coaches all over him along with the football coaches.....kid could win the acc as a freshman

the answer is money. We have few, if any, scholarships for mens track and field. You need those sprinters to compete. FSU and UF have them and they compete year in and year out for titles. If you ever funded the program, it would do well. The distance running is another matter. Fewer studs in Florida.

tryna figure out why our track team hasnt stepped it up just a bit....i mean were in the most fertile grounds...and should be able to pull in some legits EVERY year..but i guess lack of schollies affect us......

but the kids that come out of the track program Artie Burns grew up through are all big time (Northwest Boys and Girls)...

we shoud have our track coaches all over him along with the football coaches.....kid could win the acc as a freshman

Advertisement
J Hall and do you think Miami has a legit shot at both Carter and Burns?

Do we still lead for Carter?

Seems like we have always been in the lead for Carter. Also seems like we have as good a shot as anyone does with Burns so yeah, definitely a legit chance to land both.

carter looks like a stud

Indeed, I think the main thing with him is can he stay healthy through a whole season in high school? TBD imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back