Artie Burns arrested

Advertisement
ESPN front page headline: Former Miami Hurricane Busted on Multiple Charges

Seriously? Why arrest someone who has no record and isn't suspected of any other offense for something as silly as suspended license and unpaid tickets? No one should be arrested for something as petty as this.

Advertisement
I'm guessing he either didn't know about the tickets or forgot.

He makes a lot of money, no way he just refused to pay...

Advertisement
Seriously? Why arrest someone who has no record and isn't suspected of any other offense for something as silly as suspended license and unpaid tickets? No one should be arrested for something as petty as this.

I can see an arrest for driving on a suspended license.

I can see an arrest for driving on a suspended license.

I guess it depends on the situation, and not all driving on suspended situations are the same. Comes down to why it was suspended. Artie just isn't the kind of guy who gets in trouble. Seems most likely that he just let stuff slide and didn't pay his tickets more than anything truly criminal.

If you don't show up for a ticket the judge issues a bench warrant and you will be arrested next time your pulled over. I get about 3 or 4 speeding tickets a year and just call the ticket clinic. I guess I forgot this one and paid the price.

Advertisement
Ghost arrest.

Once he straightens this out there will be nothing on his official record.

If you were a regular person, no one would ever know, and it wouldn't show on your record.

Unfortunately, for Artie, he's a sports celebrity, so it's been written about in the media.

Also, a CIS clown decided to get his jollies by starting a thread on something so totally insignificant. Clown decides to make it clickbait by saying "...arrested" instead of "arrested for parking tickets or susp. license"

Nice job.

If you don't show up for a ticket the judge issues a bench warrant and you will be arrested next time your pulled over. I get about 3 or 4 speeding tickets a year and just call the ticket clinic. I guess I forgot this one and paid the price.

How do you have a valid DL if you're getting 3-4 speeding tickets a year? Even with the ticket clinics, once it gets to a certain limit, there's not much they can do.

Also, if you're getting that many speeding tickets you must be driving something with 500+ hp, otherwise what's the point?

How do you have a valid DL if you're getting 3-4 speeding tickets a year? Even with the ticket clinics, once it gets to a certain limit, there's not much they can do.

Also, if you're getting that many speeding tickets you must be driving something with 500+ hp, otherwise what's the point?
I drive a tesla model s p100d. I laugh at 500 hp. Ticket clinic cleans up everything. At least 20 tickets in last 5 years. I drive a lot for work, it's unavoidable. Btw I have gotten many tickets with cars less then 300 hp.

Advertisement
Guy was driving 130 in a 50 and he never showed for court. Sorry but that's a dumbass, immature man.

I drive a tesla model s p100d. I laugh at 500 hp. Ticket clinic cleans up everything. At least 20 tickets in last 5 years. I drive a lot for work, it's unavoidable. Btw I have gotten many tickets with cars less then 300 hp.

Post a pic

I had my lincense suspend for 10 years for unpaid tickets and for driving without a lincense? It turned that someone had my lincense information so when they got stopped? My info was given...Anyways went to county for 4 days and had to pay $1200 bucks to restore my license again...Bullsh*t

Advertisement
Back