Artie Burns arrested

If you don't show up for a ticket the judge issues a bench warrant and you will be arrested next time your pulled over. I get about 3 or 4 speeding tickets a year and just call the ticket clinic. I guess I forgot this one and paid the price.

How do you have a valid DL if you're getting 3-4 speeding tickets a year? Even with the ticket clinics, once it gets to a certain limit, there's not much they can do.

Also, if you're getting that many speeding tickets you must be driving something with 500+ hp, otherwise what's the point?
I drive a tesla model s p100d. I laugh at 500 hp. Ticket clinic cleans up everything. At least 20 tickets in last 5 years. I drive a lot for work, it's unavoidable. Btw I have gotten many tickets with cars less then 300 hp.

You sound like a dumbass.

Advertisement
My cousin was arrested for the same reason years ago, he forgot to pay his ticket. Not a big deal

If you don't show up for a ticket the judge issues a bench warrant and you will be arrested next time your pulled over. I get about 3 or 4 speeding tickets a year and just call the ticket clinic. I guess I forgot this one and paid the price.

How do you have a valid DL if you're getting 3-4 speeding tickets a year? Even with the ticket clinics, once it gets to a certain limit, there's not much they can do.

Also, if you're getting that many speeding tickets you must be driving something with 500+ hp, otherwise what's the point?
I drive a tesla model s p100d. I laugh at 500 hp. Ticket clinic cleans up everything. At least 20 tickets in last 5 years. I drive a lot for work, it's unavoidable. Btw I have gotten many tickets with cars less then 300 hp.

You sound like a dumbass.

Ok Adolf

I'm up over 700 to the wheels and get pulled over to much. A couple times it's just been to look at the car. I'm surprised I've still got a license and avoided jail a couple times. Some of the cars these days getting up to 140 is a matter of a few seconds and getting back down only a few seconds more. Before I changed rear gears, 3rd gear ended at 130. It's one thing to accelerate up and come back down quickly but if you're running around at a constant 130 you're just asking for it. You can tell which are the 'car guy' cops when you get pulled over.

Artie was with a UM player, I don't want to give the name. They had weed on them, cops threw it out. UM player not gonna get charged but CMR knows.

Advertisement
Seriously? Why arrest someone who has no record and isn't suspected of any other offense for something as silly as suspended license and unpaid tickets? No one should be arrested for something as petty as this.

I can see an arrest for driving on a suspended license.

I guess it depends on the situation, and not all driving on suspended situations are the same. Comes down to why it was suspended. Artie just isn't the kind of guy who gets in trouble. Seems most likely that he just let stuff slide and didn't pay his tickets more than anything truly criminal.

That for a judge to sort out though not a traffic cop.

Artie was with a UM player, I don't want to give the name. They had weed on them, cops threw it out. UM player not gonna get charged but CMR knows.

IMG_4385.GIF

Advertisement
Maybe it was unintentional.

But if you're a millionaire knowingly driving on a suspended license, that's just moronic. Pay the couple hundred bucks

Love to see guys use Artie's speeding ticket as a way to shoehorn in their own luxury lifestyles.

I remember the time I got pulled over for getting road head from a super model (who shall remain nameless because I'm not one to toot my own horn) in my Bugatti. Cop was so impressed by the massive size, vascularity and maximum engorgement of my peen that he gave himself a ticket. Never seen anything like it.

Love to see guys use Artie's speeding ticket as a way to shoehorn in their own luxury lifestyles.

I remember the time I got pulled over for getting road head from a super model (who shall remain nameless because I'm not one to toot my own horn) in my Bugatti. Cop was so impressed by the massive size, vascularity and maximum engorgement of my peen that he gave himself a ticket. Never seen anything like it.

Gold.
Saludos, Senor Don Franchiseco.

Seriously? Why arrest someone who has no record and isn't suspected of any other offense for something as silly as suspended license and unpaid tickets? No one should be arrested for something as petty as this.

I guess it depends on the situation, and not all driving on suspended situations are the same. Comes down to why it was suspended. Artie just isn't the kind of guy who gets in trouble. Seems most likely that he just let stuff slide and didn't pay his tickets more than anything truly criminal.

Yeah... He's definitely not a bad dude. I'm wondering why his license was suspended in the first place?

Advertisement

[MENTION=10060]canesplaymaker[/MENTION] still waiting for a picture of your ride.

Otherwise you will go on the CIS hall of shame for:

IMG_4386.GIF

Yeah... He's definitely not a bad dude. I'm wondering why his license was suspended in the first place?

Probably for not paying or addressing the tickets.

[MENTION=10060]canesplaymaker[/MENTION] still waiting for a picture of your ride.

View attachment 46740
Lol. I got less **** when I mentioned Ray Lewis lived 3 houses away from me. He doesn't anymore, he sold it a few years ago. Was the worst house on the block.

Advertisement

Luxury lifestyle?

Great post, although some people won't get it.

My man [MENTION=10060]canesplaymaker[/MENTION] drives around in a beat up Ford Pinto with a suspended drivers license, shītting his pants he doesn't get pulled over on the way to his Walmart job.

Notice he hasn't even acknowledged my request for a pic?

Over $1,ooo worth of traffic violations.

View attachment 46740
Lol. I got less **** when I mentioned Ray Lewis lived 3 houses away from me. He doesn't anymore, he sold it a few years ago. Was the worst house on the block.

I'll believe you if you post a pic of the car with something canes on it. A tshirt from your closet. No license plate, no identifying material. Just your $150,000 Tesla and a Miami tshirt from your closet.

If you don't do that you're just some poorass shmuck lying shītbag poster.

Advertisement
Back