Article: FSU-Miami Recruit Reaction

View as article
Advertisement
2014 OL Miami Commit Trevor Darling:" I think they played a great game they just need to finish throughout the game"

As someone posted in another thread.

The loss definitely stings, but some positives are they saw a team come out and play their hearts out. They also saw a stadium that was as amped up as I have seen in a while.

Some recruits will couple this with a chance for early playing time it could be a good fit.

Advertisement
2013 Dl/OL Maquedius Bain: "Miami did well the first two quarters,but then they gave up but I love how they played as one team"

Last edited:
2014 DL Anthony Moten: "Kinda upsetting but it was a good experience to see the canes in action but in all I had a good trip"

Advertisement
<-------------patiently waiting on pins and needles for a Matthew Thomas tidbit.

2013 Safety Jamal Carter: "They played a ok game. The offense just didn't put up any points. The defense was on the field the whole game. But I liked the intensity of the game. I was ready to play."

Advertisement
2013 Safety Jamal Carter: "They played a ok game. The offense just didn't put up any points. The defense was on the field the whole game. But I liked the intensity of the game. I was ready to play."

super happy.jpg

Advertisement

I think all Canes fans are ready for him to play.

2014 DL Keyon Brown: " I think that they played hard last night and it was a tough game."

Don't even know why Rogers gets reps. He is completely lost on the field. Carter certainly sounds like a Miami type kid. We need him here now.

Advertisement
Back