Article: Alquadin Muhammad Prediction

Advertisement
Ultimately I think the kid ends up at ND or Bama.
44.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
44.jpg

I know bro, I know. Something just doesnt sit right for me on this one. He is a good kid but I think outside pressures will push him to one of those schools regardless of where he commits today.

Outside pressures like whom? Because his Mom loves AG

You know those kids. They want to get away, they really like the coaching staff and they seem set to go. In the end though, community, family, teammates, or coaches, etc. keep piling on and the kid folds in the end. Stays local or goes where everyone wants him to go. I hope I am wrong, maybe I am still Shannonized, but I just dont think he ends up here.

AQM in his third year in this program with about 25-30 more pounds = MONSTER

I'm thinking in 2014 we have a Top 5 defense

Bond (SR), Hoilett (RS SO), 6 (SO), AQM (SO), Tyriq (JR) and Tim Williams (RS FR) should be unstoppable. There are no answers for that in your pass protection.

With the All-Americans we'll have in the secondary it just won't be fair. Bush, Burns, Carter, Jenkins, and Tracy locking it down. Man...

WE BACK!!!!
Our JJ Watt need to be in this list, man...

Kid will be good!

44.jpg

I know bro, I know. Something just doesnt sit right for me on this one. He is a good kid but I think outside pressures will push him to one of those schools regardless of where he commits today.

Being from Bosco in NJ, not sure there are really outside pressures. It isn't a feeder school for ND or Bama. They actually have players all around and even the local school, RU, has fans but no real pull in the state and Golden has a history and relationship with Bosco coaches that goes back years. I just don't think there are outside pressures on the kid, but who knows.

Advertisement
AQM in his third year in this program with about 25-30 more pounds = MONSTER

I'm thinking in 2014 we have a Top 5 defense

Bond (SR), Hoilett (RS SO), 6 (SO), AQM (SO), Tyriq (JR) and Tim Williams (RS FR) should be unstoppable. There are no answers for that in your pass protection.

With the All-Americans we'll have in the secondary it just won't be fair. Bush, Burns, Carter, Jenkins, and Tracy locking it down. Man...

WE BACK!!!!
Our JJ Watt need to be in this list, man...

Kid will be good!

Love Jake. Think he's gonna end up a 5 technique.

44.jpg

**** man, this day and age I don't want to pretend I understand any of these kids and if they are genuine or not. I've got faith here though. At first after his visit I didn't think much of it since I really didn't pay much attention to him. The more I watched him and listened to his interviews the better I felt about it. Seems like a straightforward kid with a good head on his shoulders.

Just hope this one works out in our favor because he is an absolute beast.

Advertisement
If you can't respond to a post you disagree with without calling someone a ***, this forum isn't for you.

I'll show myself out.

It's like a term of endearment when you say it though

I like to think so. Doesn't translate well on the internet, though. I got wrung up for a handful of "infractions" yesterday for my work in the Under Armour Game thread. I was like the 80s Canes in this *****. After I hit submit I'd stand up and shoot fake guns at my iPad.

Advertisement
Back