Article: Alquadin Muhammad Prediction

Advertisement
41.jpg

Advertisement
AQM in his third year in this program with about 25-30 more pounds = MONSTER

I'm thinking in 2014 we have a Top 5 defense

Bond (SR), Hoilett (RS SO), 6 (SO), AQM (SO), Tyriq (JR) and Tim Williams (RS FR) should be unstoppable. There are no answers for that in your pass protection.

With the All-Americans we'll have in the secondary it just won't be fair. Bush, Burns, Carter, Jenkins, and Tracy locking it down. Man...

WE BACK!!!!

Advertisement
I dont believe his De committing from ND had anything to do with grades. He took an OV to miami, really enjoyed it and the coaches and players associated with the program and dumped ND. So in all butt hurtedness they spread a rumor that he had academic issues. So no one at ND knew of these academic issues until he took his OV to miami? I call bs. The kid simply cooled on ND and their fans are acting like ******* (nothing new there).

The only way alabama is back in the picture is if saban was recruiting during the dead period which I dont doubt he was. Im going with consensus that hes a cane but when nick satan is involved anything can happen.

Advertisement
AQM in his third year in this program with about 25-30 more pounds = MONSTER

I'm thinking in 2014 we have a Top 5 defense

Bond (SR), Hoilett (RS SO), 6 (SO), AQM (SO), Tyriq (JR) and Tim Williams (RS FR) should be unstoppable. There are no answers for that in your pass protection.

With the All-Americans we'll have in the secondary it just won't be fair. Bush, Burns, Carter, Jenkins, and Tracy locking it down. Man...

WE BACK!!!!

**** it. I didn't want to threadjack, so I started a new thread for the 2014 defense here: http://canesinsight.com/showthread.php?43913-Let-s-get-ahead-of-ourselves-Defense-2014

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we have a QB, 2014 is going to be a **** of a year for us. Not only are we going to be loaded with talent, our 2014 recruiting class is going to be top 5, possible #1 depending on #'s.

Are we completely counting Grimble, Earl Moore, and Corey King as non-contributors? I know this is a hypothetical but I just don't see how guys who are starters and/or in the 2 deep now won't even be contributors in the junior/senior years.

Are we completely counting Grimble, Earl Moore, and Corey King as non-contributors? I know this is a hypothetical but I just don't see how guys who are starters and/or in the 2 deep now won't even be contributors in the junior/senior years.

I am completely discounting them.

Advertisement
Back