Article: Alquadin Muhammad Prediction

View as article
The ****

Alquadin Muhammad

Don Bosco, undecided, DE

This 6-foot-3, 230-pound Newark native is considered by many to be this year’s top recruit in North Jersey after recording a total of 21 sacks during his junior and senior seasons against high-level competition. Miami and Notre Dame are very interested, but the buzz is that he’ll pick Alabama during halftime of the U.S. Army All-American Bowl on Saturday in San Antonio.

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/1...e_recruiting_Class_of_2013.html?mobile=1&ic=1

Whoever wrote this is so ******* mad.

Advertisement
I mean, EVERYONE else is predicting Miami so until proven otherwise I'll just assume this guy is FOS

Unless ol boy somehow got the scoop

Muhammed said a lot of good things about bama in an interview the other day but if you ask me, it was just showing them some love because his recruitment is over.

Not a chance he's going to Bama. IMM, they are trying to through people off for the announcement. Cane!!!

Advertisement
Not sure if this buzz is right but for a top recruit who wants to make a splash announcement on national tv, never made sense for hm to be throwing up the U a week befre and every analyst, insider, etc. to be saying he is going to UM. Doesnt mean he wont but just seemed off, I am sure every recruiting follower who has followed for awhile feel the same way

I never got the feeling that this was his agenda. Granted I only started to follow him when UM came into the picture. However, in the interviews I have seen he has come across as humble and self-effacing kid.

Not sure if this buzz is right but for a top recruit who wants to make a splash announcement on national tv, never made sense for hm to be throwing up the U a week befre and every analyst, insider, etc. to be saying he is going to UM. Doesnt mean he wont but just seemed off, I am sure every recruiting follower who has followed for awhile feel the same way

I never got the feeling that this was his agenda. Granted I only started to follow him when UM came into the picture. However, in the interviews I have seen he has come across as humble and self-effacing kid.

Agreed 100%. Not sure where "splash announcement" would even come from.

Not much about AQM on the Bama message boards. Do they even have room for him? Lol

If you look around the interwebz, Muhammed has become a Cane lock it seems. Some people just wanting to add some drama to what started to look like a certain decision. I still haven't seen anything that would resemble "buzz" but whatever. One more day.

Advertisement
Some people are "UMIAMIALUM" on CS who's a gator mole. Muhammad is a Cane. I know this for a fact. That dbag was on MB trying to stir rumors.

Just meant in the way that you can announce a decision to a school, it doesnt get more theatrical than on tv with hats, didnt mean it in negative way of his character or drawing attention to himself, my bad if it came across negative. Wasnt my intention.

edit: just notice I did put on tv in original post, highlighting a part could be taken out of context.

Just meant in the way that you can announce a decision to a school, it doesnt get more theatrical than on tv with hats, didnt mean it in negative way of his character or drawing attention to himself, my bad if it came across negative. Wasnt my intention.

edit: just notice I did put on tv in original post, highlighting a part could be taken out of context.

Gotcha. I completely understand your POV, just saying he has been anti-Keith Bryant from the word go. At this point though, it's just almost impossible to be sure about things like that though.

He's a 5 star talent IMO. Amazing with the stage he played on that he doesn't have the 5th star. Total package except he doesn't have the advanced astrophysics class he needs for Notre Dame. Can't be perfect.

Advertisement

Gotcha. I completely understand your POV, just saying he has been anti-Keith Bryant from the word go. At this point though, it's just almost impossible to be sure about things like that though.

I agree, cant be sure at all. But for us thank gawd we werent really on his radar til recently and have been spared having to follow a drawn out recruitment. This kinda came out of left field and will start and end quicker than most

Today from a Rutgers board, Matt Hldak(?):

"DE Al-Quadin Muhammad - Don Bosco Prep
A rumor surfaced this week that Muhammad may be choosing Rutgers tomorrow at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl. However, there appears to be no fire to that smoke, as multiple sources continue to indicate Miami is Muhammad's likely choice on Saturday.

Notre Dame was the front runner for Muhammad for several months, but academic concerns have seemingly pushed them behind the Hurricanes. However, whichever school Muhammad opts for tomorrow, don't expect Rutgers to exit the picture.

Given the nature of recruiting and the unusual circumstances of Muhammad's recruitment thus far, the RU staff will continue to push for official and in-home visits with the four-star defensive end in hopes of swaying him before Signing Day. "

I don't see it but never count the home school out with a month left. Remember he's picking Miami because he couldn't get into ND. Still think he ends up at Miami

Advertisement
I don't see it but never count the home school out with a month left. Remember he's picking Miami because he couldn't get into ND. Still think he ends up at Miami

Not buying it. He's picking Miami because he would rather go here than ND.

I really don't care what the reasons are that bring him here, as long as he is playing for Miami.

I have little to no doubt that he chooses Miami tomorrow. My doubt is in the days following. I wouldn't count my chickens quite yet.

Advertisement
Back