2024 Artavius Jones 4* DT from Blountstown FL

Advertisement
This is why if you rely solely on recruiting in building your team, it’s not a wise strategy in todays college football.

It needs to be a combination of both and we don’t have any DT recruits. That’s just unbelievable to me.

Throw a big massive bag and try to get Deon Walker from Kentucky.

No way he’s coming here if this is true.
I’m pretty sure that dudes that delay signing have a very low percentage of sticking regardless of where they’re committed too.
This stinks of fsu handling his recruitment now. No way Mario wants this to happen.

It's either that or a money grab or both. Either way the TVD & McClain situation are very recent examples to learn from. Be proactive, not reactive. Make him your best offer to sign early. If he declines, direct that money to the best portal dt you can get, if there is 1. And if by some chance he ends up signing with us, you find what money you can on the back end to give him something. The "it's a business" thing works both ways.

Advertisement
LOL just wait. The rollercoaster of emotions the mopes are going to have over the next 9 months is going to be all-time.
I thought the last few off-seasons were rough, we are headed for some crazy over reactions.
but i really dont know what emotion i am feeling GIF

Advertisement
I remember a month ago when people were defending Joe with Blount and Burroughs.
Season 5 Ouffff GIF by PBS
Posted this months ago and got blasted by many saying Joe is the only reason we got the Mauigoas, lol

Advertisement
College Football has turned into a complete 🎪. Unlimited free agency, no salary cap, tampering, conference corruption ( ie. ACC OFFICIATING ), NCAA favoritism towards conferences ( SEC) and select schools( ie Suckeyes ) etc etc etc.....
This was the inevitable outcome of the massive tv deals.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back