2024 Artavius Jones 4* DT from Blountstown FL

Advertisement
I like this kid. I’m not just talking about on the gridiron; dude appears to be a quality young man. He has some natural tools to work w/ to become special here if it’s unlocked. (Big Pause to all of that)
Yup. As long as he stays healthy and puts in the work he is going to be SPECIAL here. Too freakish of an athlete at that size to not be a Day 1 pick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Definitely Jones and one of Franklin, Breland and Stone. Think it will be a back and forth on those last three and an uphill battle to boot.
It would be ridiculous to think Miami can’t land another 1-2 strong DTs considering the playing time that will be there. On a side note, I like how Moton looked in the spring game. Dude looks over 300 and psychically can clog the middle. Not sure he have another guy who’s that size inside that can stuff things.

It would be ridiculous to think Miami can’t land another 1-2 strong DTs considering the playing time that will be there. On a side note, I like how Moton looked in the spring game. Dude looks over 300 and psychically can clog the middle. Not sure he have another guy who’s that size inside that can stuff things.
moten and Horton can be very good. The problem is we need 2-3 of these kids each class.

I like this kid. I’m not just talking about on the gridiron; dude appears to be a quality young man. He has some natural tools to work w/ to become special here if it’s unlocked. (Big Pause to all of that)
@gogeta4 Seems like everyone is coming around.

Advertisement
He feels like he is going to be one of those diamond in the rough kids that only gets better as he gets more comfortable playing the sport. To already be this good while you are still learning what most other kids were taught 7 years ago is a gigantic plus as to where he could end up. What we are seeing now is dominance mostly based off his athleticism alone. Once he gets proper coaching and masters techniques, the sky is the limit in my opinion. I could easily see us looking back in a few years and saying he was one of the best commits in this class.

He feels like he is going to be one of those diamond in the rough kids that only gets better as he gets more comfortable playing the sport. To already be this good while you are still learning what most other kids were taught 7 years ago is a gigantic plus as to where he could end up. What we are seeing now is dominance mostly based off his athleticism alone. Once he gets proper coaching and masters techniques, the sky is the limit in my opinion. I could easily see us looking back in a few years and saying he was one of the best commits in this class.
How can someone be a diamond in the rough when they are the 160th rated player in the country?

Advertisement
How can someone be a diamond in the rough when they are the 160th rated player in the country?
That is extremely fair haha. I guess I was meaning he could easily be one of the top 25 guys from this entire cycle once he fully grasps the complexities of his position. Diamond in the rough was probably the wrong term tbh as it makes it seem like he is some 2 star or lower kid. My point is simply even at 4 stars I think he is underrated.

Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

Didn’t realize he’s only played 2 seasons of football

That is extremely fair haha. I guess I was meaning he could easily be one of the top 25 guys from this entire cycle once he fully grasps the complexities of his position. Diamond in the rough was probably the wrong term tbh as it makes it seem like he is some 2 star or lower kid. My point is simply even at 4 stars I think he is underrated.
Definitely!

Advertisement
Back