2024 Artavius Jones 4* DT from Blountstown FL

C’mon baby, inject it into my veins.

Lightfoot and Jones b2b and like the great Pop Smoke said (RIP)

“I’m feelin’ horny”

(Fully embrace @Confidence1000 giving me a fine for this)
R.I.P to the gawddd

IMG_3756.gif

Advertisement
There is still plenty of meat 🍖 on the table if we move accordingly.
Plenty might be strong. There is meat still left on the table but less and less room for error. I still believe Mario pivots and gets us a top 10 class but there is cause for concern. Yesterday’s pickup was monumental as it stopped the bleeding but a long long way to go. We still have to land numerous good DTs and I’m not even sure what’s going on at CB. Then we have the inexplicable situation at OL. Have only 1 WR on board. Lastly the QB room is a major concern. Mario will keep chopping wood here but he doesn’t have too much room for error.

Advertisement
Definitely Jones and one of Franklin, Breland and Stone. Think it will be a back and forth on those last three and an uphill battle to boot.
I need one of the Jackson’s as well. **** the stars those dudes are both studs. Thought for a brief time maybe we could get both but it seems maybe neither…however they might not be on that first tier of prospects for the staff and if we miss some guys and make them a priority, maybe it changes

Advertisement
Definitely Jones and one of Franklin, Breland and Stone. Think it will be a back and forth on those last three and an uphill battle to boot.
Honestly, I never thought we would land all those out of state 5 star kids. Or as many as was mentioned. Lightfoot is a great start. I have no clue what Russell is. If he’s really 255 right now fine. But we def need those 2 DTs. Just not sure outside of the portal what we are gonna get if we miss on any of those targets

Advertisement
Lightfoot, Jones, Franklin, and Russell and then working on additions like Jackson, Cunningham, McCray etc won’t be the best DL haul in America but it’d be a very good class.

Lightfoot, Jones, J. Jackson, Franklin, and Russell is a well-rounded and talented starting DL w/ Russell as a high floor/low ceiling contributor. I'd be happy. Add Breland and I'd be ******* ecstatic.

Advertisement
Lightfoot, Jones, Franklin, and Russell and then working on additions like Jackson, Cunningham, McCray etc won’t be the best DL haul in America but it’d be a very good class.
Jones and Franklin would be a great duo with Lightfoot! More work would need to be done. I’m sure Mario will try and flip Scott and other kids before he just settled for plan C kids. Might as well portal 2-3 kids in that case. I don’t care how Mario does it, just bring me a much improved and talented D line. If that means he lands two stud high school DTs and two portal kids fine!

From the 7/20 Bank (podcast and eventually YouTube)

Gator boards spreading lies and rumors. Miami not concerned about grades or weight

7/19 Bank (Text edition)

- The Gators started rumors that Artavius Jones has grade problems. We have no concerns. Also, he is not 280 pounds. I was told we have him at 310. The expectation is that he and '23 signee Josh Horton will be high NFL draft picks in a couple years.

Advertisement
Back