2024 Artavius Jones 4* DT from Blountstown FL

Advertisement
You would think that would show up in google

shows him on the roster still and shows when you hit his name on 247 Miami . Once they leave it usually shows that
He is not a grad transfer so he cannot officially be in the portal until Friday I believe. It has been all over the board that he's gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro, Cribby (and some media outlets) has been telling us for a few days this dude was a goner.
Okay Ty just can’t find out and I don’t get on here all the time. I appreciate the info though. That other guy seems to get off talking down to people which pretty much explains he’s soft and would t do it in real life .

Okay Ty just can’t find out and I don’t get on here all the time. I appreciate the info though. That other guy seems to get off talking down to people which pretty much explains he’s soft and would t do it in real life .

sorry man I was about to tell you but I see others have told you. I was just thinking last night why isn't there anything official news on it. I guess we will find out more on Dec 4th or a little before about Burroughs hitting the portal

Advertisement
sorry man I was about to tell you but I see others have told you. I was just thinking last night why isn't there anything official news on it. I guess we will find out more on Dec 4th or a little before about Burroughs hitting the portal
Most sit on here all day stressing about recruitments .

Didn't want to miss it but artavious made several comments on Stones flip indicating he's still coming to Miami and even still kind of recruiting David Stone.
These were posted on Hayes Fawcett Instagram post.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231130-092559.png
    Screenshot_20231130-092559.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231130-092524.png
    Screenshot_20231130-092524.png
    134.3 KB · Views: 0
When DL recruiting was going the way it did over the summer, some thought Jones' commitment wasn't solid because part of the staff's pitch to the elites was to come play together and the only other DT commit we were able to secure at the time was Daylen Russell.

But now that the staff has flipped Scott and we're still pushing for other premier DL to flip, maybe that'll help solidify Jones since we really will end up with one of the best DL classes in the country.

The blue-chip domino effect is very real. Love to see it.

Advertisement
When DL recruiting was going the way it did over the summer, some thought Jones' commitment wasn't solid because part of the staff's pitch to the elites was to come play together and the only other DT commit we were able to secure at the time was Daylen Russell.

But now that the staff has flipped Scott and we're still pushing for other premier DL to flip, maybe that'll help solidify Jones since we really will end up with one of the best DL classes in the country.

Spot on! Part of Mario's recruiting pitch is that you won't get double teamed because there will be beasts next to you that command attention. It's key to deliver on this

It's a great thing to see. You get a dominant DL and you have a chance to win a title. D linemen know this. They know the more unblockable dudes they are lined up with, the better chances they have of not being double and triple teamed.

If I'm a DE, I'm frothing at the mouth to join this line now. I'd bet the most excited recruit in this class right now is that kid from Alabama. This is the best DL class I can remember us getting in a very long time.

No it’s just you. You’ve posted garbage here for years

Advertisement
Back