2024 Artavius Jones 4* DT from Blountstown FL

Boy I can’t wait to see this guy play next year along with Jamil Burroughs, Avantae Williams, and Jeff Thomas.
Jadon Haselwood, Jason Marshall, and....

galaxy-brain-m-stage-3.png

FLOWE

Advertisement
Didn't want to miss it but artavious made several comments on Stones flip indicating he's still coming to Miami and even still kind of recruiting David Stone.
These were posted on Hayes Fawcett Instagram post.

lol Artavious kicks ***

Artavious is all Miami. Yesterday he was on the U heard (youtube) chat and his all Miami. Artavious said that he thinks LT is coming back which I was like whattttttt
Not just that, but Lightfoot’s mom was on social media few weeks back saying Jones is locked in and anyone who thinks otherwise is foolish… that’s when I knew.

LT coming back would be huge, honestly he needs it. He’ll be a top 40-50 pick… if he gets his body right he could be top 10. Come back, make couple hundred grand and then make yourself an extra 3-5Ms

Not just that, but Lightfoot’s mom was on social media few weeks back saying Jones is locked in and anyone who thinks otherwise is foolish… that’s when I knew.

LT coming back would be huge, honestly he needs it. He’ll be a top 40-50 pick… if he gets his body right he could be top 10. Come back, make couple hundred grand and then make yourself an extra 3-5Ms

I was foolish to think Jones is on flip alert. Its just the area he was from. Just in the last 24 hours he is 100 percent a cane. During the Louisville game he was recruiting players to come to Miami. Also he loves Judd, thats his guy

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was foolish to think Jones is on flip alert. Its just the area he was from. Just in the last 24 hours he is 100 percent a cane. During the Louisville game he was recruiting players to come to Miami. Also he loves Judd, thats his guy
Facts I thought the same sh. With Mario on him I doubt he flips anywhere. He going to be flipping fsu qbs

Not foolish at all. We all knew we had to hold on for dear life. Especially with the way FSU is looking who probably has been pushing for a flip this whole time. Just glad he is onboard with us because he’s a super freak at DT.

Advertisement
Scott and Jones are what it should look like from a body type and athletic ability standpoint.

Moten, Horton, and these 2 show you what kind of size Mario wants at the DT position.
Yea idk who posted it but I know there was a pic going around and jones looked like he might of been the same weight as LT. Pause

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back