Art Kehoe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you think his coaching slipped as he got older or the talent just got worse from the previous regimes?

He never was good in the first place. 2001 (I wouldn’t even say 2000-2002) was his one and only good line. Butch Davis was planning to fire him before the Browns hired him.

His coaching was better than what people make it out to be....Kehoe & Sarge were fired to save Cokers ***...

Seriously?

Read these threads about Kehoe. This should jog people’s memories a bit.

Coker actually waited too long to fire Kehoe.

Seriously?

Your another Idiot....Go F yourself....Every F-ing thread you play that Devils Advocate BS....Go take your Faqquit *** and run along...

Advertisement
Agree, I got to spend some time with him a few years ago at an alumni event, great dude
So is coach Jim. I hope he's at the game tomorrow night. I will likely be permaband from the Light after antagonizing lizards

Advertisement
Seriously?

troll_sign.jpg

Advertisement
He never was good in the first place. 2001 (I wouldn’t even say 2000-2002) was his one and only good line. Butch Davis was planning to fire him before the Browns hired him.
Your a F-ing Scumbag Liar...Butch was NEVER gonna fire his GREAT friend....
He was never good??...Ask the SEVEN 1st team AAs he coached...
Eric Winston
Mckinnie
Romberg
Joaquin
Mercier
KC Jones
Leon Searcy
and 2nd rounder Vernon Carey....Stop with your Defamation of Character about Butch EVER thinking about firing Art.....Thats not only a lie...but slanderous....

Your a F-ing Scumbag Liar...Butch was NEVER gonna fire his GREAT friend....
He was never good??...Ask the SEVEN 1st team AAs he coached...
Eric Winston
Mckinnie
Romberg
Joaquin
Mercier
KC Jones
Leon Searcy
and 2nd rounder Vernon Carey....Stop with your Defamation of Character about Butch EVER thinking about firing Art.....Thats not only a lie...but slanderous....

You think those guys were All-Americas because of Kehoe’s coaching?

Whatever.

Pretending like Kehoe was a good offensive line coach seems like the actual trolling to me.

Anyway, I hope he recovers from the heart attack. He’s a great person and an enthusiastic diehard Canes fan. But the same is true of a lot of people who nobody wants on the Miami coaching staff.
@Andrew get rid of this F Boy....

Advertisement
Back