Art Kehoe

Advertisement
Art will get a huge life style change probably lose a ton of weight will look totally different won’t recognize him which is a good thing.
This alone will bring down blood pressure and increase circulation in a huge way.

Will be on special meds and hopefully over time and he sticks to life style changes may even come off these medications.

Just the weight loss will get his diabetes and blood pressure under control which lowers his chances for another stroke.

Baptist hospital the perfect place 1st class hospital the best.

He’ll be fine and recover well Art just needs to apply his teachings of work hard take ownership and he’ll be a new and improved Art Kehoe 🙌🙌🙌

GOCANES

Great soul, was invited to his home in coral gables a few years ago, was talking about life and football of course, gave me some great advice. Said one of the players was a pvssy lol was a funny Guy. Beautiful black wife too, great family. Gws coach, you'll get through this.

Great soul, was invited to his home in coral gables a few years ago, was talking about life and football of course, gave me some great advice. Said one of the players was a pvssy lol was a funny Guy. Beautiful black wife too, great family. Gws coach, you'll get through this.
I went to high school with a black girl who said Art was her uncle as we watched the 30 for 30 in class

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you think his coaching slipped as he got older or the talent just got worse from the previous regimes?

Im not sure why you think his coaching slipped, if you look at who the oc's he coached under were, and look at who the headcoaches were, that'll give you a clue on why you saying "slipped". In his 2nd tenure here, i said as soon as coach kehoe got back, i said watch our explosive runs start coming back. Also, look how many guys got drafted during kehoe's 2nd stint here who are starters in the league. The notion that coach kehoe slipped up in coaching has always been a joke and it was coach richt's biggest mistake not retaining em, but we know coach richt can hold a grudge. Everywhere coach kehoe has been, a linemen goes in the 1st round, but its what he brings besides the coaching that's more important, recruits know they're being coached by a guy that's seen it all, been round some of the best to ever do it, so he knows what he's looking at. Plus coach kehoe produces leaders on his lines right away, since coach kehoe has been gone, we barely hear or see any o-linemen stepping up as leaders and the personalities coach kehoe recruited were evident. We didnt have many problems getting o-linemen to come here under him, you dont get 5 rings under 4 different headcoaches by luck, coach kehoe was not the problem!

Advertisement
When I think of Canes, his picture jumps into my mind - only person with ALL our rings. Love the dude. Prayers are with you Art.

I'm just glad fans didn't turn on him like they did with Randy Shannon. Some dudes live and breathe Cane football, Kehoe and Shannon are both in that camp. Kehoe's coaching and recruiting towards the end were a bit suspect, but no one spits in disgust like they do when they hear Shannon's name mentioned.

agreed.

listen, art had his serious limitations as a coach. it wasn't a coincidence that jimmy, butch, dennis, ... none of them ever took art with them when they went on to other places in college or the NFL. yes, art loved UM, but he would have joined jimmy in dallas if he ever asked. jimmy never did. even other guys on the staff who personally liked art, and know him well, such as wannstedt, trestman, richt, or pagano, never really had an interest in having him join their staffs when they became head coaches. when art was looking for job, he always had those guys to call. no one ever picked up the phone, (metaphorically speaking). even richt, who has known art since 1981, interviewed art for three hours when richt became the UM head coach, and mark still decided on stacey searles.

but forgetting all of that, art kehoe lives and breathes UM. so much of art's identity is tied up in those 5 rings and what it means to him. i have always liked him, and wish him well.

agreed.

listen, art had his serious limitations as a coach. it wasn't a coincidence that jimmy, butch, dennis, ... none of them ever took art with them when they went on to other places in college or the NFL. yes, art loved UM, but he would have joined jimmy in dallas if he ever asked. jimmy never did. even other guys on the staff who personally liked art, and know him well, such as wannstedt, trestman, richt, or pagano, never really had an interest in having him join their staffs when they became head coaches. when art was looking for job, he always had those guys to call. no one ever picked up the phone, (metaphorically speaking). even richt, who has known art since 1981, interviewed art for three hours when richt became the UM head coach, and mark still decided on stacey searles.

but forgetting all of that, art kehoe lives and breathes UM. so much of art's identity is tied up in those 5 rings and what it means to him. i have always liked him, and wish him well.
The fact Richt decided on Searles instead of Art is on Richt.....Art could coach circles around Searles...

Advertisement
When I think of Canes, his picture jumps into my mind - only person with ALL our rings. Love the dude. Prayers are with you Art.
I was giving Chud the business at Casolas after a Thursday night game against sPitt. Kehoe walked in and Chud whispered something to him. Before you know it the man turns to me and says "You want to give the win back!" No need to mention, I shut the F up and sat down. Speedy recovery to the GREATEST Cane ever.....

prayers sent...wishing a speedy recovery

Manuela killing everything Miami. Not even Arts soul could stand that chitty season

Strokes are terrible. I don’t wish them on my worst enemy. You never truly realize how terrible they are until you see it first hand. Get well, coach.

Advertisement
Back