Art Kehoe

Pretending like Kehoe was a good offensive line coach seems like the actual trolling to me.

Anyway, I hope he recovers from the heart attack. He’s a great person and an enthusiastic diehard Canes fan. But the same is true of a lot of people who nobody wants on the Miami coaching staff.
@Andrew get rid of this F Boy....

Advertisement
Gotta love Ol' Laz immediately on social media acting like Kehoe is his brother. A bit much as usual but obviously best wishes, thoughts/prayers etc to Art. Hopefully he has a full and as quick as possible a recovery and is able to get whatever may have led to this under control.

Advertisement
Gotta love Ol' Laz immediately on social media acting like Kehoe is his brother. A bit much as usual but obviously best wishes, thoughts/prayers etc to Art. Hopefully he has a full and as quick as possible a recovery and is able to get whatever may have led to this under control.
His Diabetes have been a problem for awhile...

His Diabetes have been a problem for awhile...

Not surprising. That can spiral into really bad places really quick too. Hopefully the reports that he didn't suffer any paralysis are true and if he's able to combat this via lifestyle changes that this ends up just being a really bad wakeup call.

Not surprising. That can spiral into really bad places really quick too. Hopefully the reports that he didn't suffer any paralysis are true and if he's able to combat this via lifestyle changes that this ends up just being a really bad wakeup call.
@Tad Footeball ...Art's without Question, the best UM related Story teller EVER....Had me in tears back in the day...

Advertisement
The guy is in a hospital bed with a serious brain injury.

Get lost you faulking troll

don’t tear up brother a compliment coming your way here.

I’m so thankful for the battles I’ve had with OCCC and this board MAY never ever again see such battles.

This man’s CANE is the fiercest I’ve ever seen only a very few are at his level WAY WAY above mine .

OCCC will stand up and defend his Canes no matter they’re faults like a father defending his son.

With these battles OCCC has a DUDE in GOCANES05 right there next to him ready bang heads in defense of Canes especially when fighting for there life .

GOCANES

Advertisement
“...most of everything that has meant anything to me in my life revolves around UM. UM is so special, it’s ridiculous.’’

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...-of-miami/article240509131.html#storylink=cpy

Find me a truer Cane.

I'm just glad fans didn't turn on him like they did with Randy Shannon. Some dudes live and breathe Cane football, Kehoe and Shannon are both in that camp. Kehoe's coaching and recruiting towards the end were a bit suspect, but no one spits in disgust like they do when they hear Shannon's name mentioned.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back