Art kehoe deserves to be retained

TheRagingWolf

Junior
Been the best unit on the team since golden got here besides Wrs.

You're an uneducated fool if you think he should be fired.

Advertisement
Guess i'm an uneducated fool. I think he should be out the door with Golden.

Problem with Kehoe has always been his recruiting and identification of talent. And, while he's assuredly not the worst coach on the staff as far as details and technique, he's not strong enough in those areas to overcome those negatives. I take it you're basing your knee jerk reaction on games versus Cincinnati and the like, but, never fear, with our next few games including VT and FSU, you'll see the missed blocking assignments, poor communication, and spotty technique that we've become occasionally familiar with, and probably wish you never made this silly thread.

Advertisement
Guess i'm an uneducated fool. I think he should be out the door with Golden.

Problem with Kehoe has always been his recruiting and identification of talent. And, while he's assuredly not the worst coach on the staff as far as details and technique, he's not strong enough in those areas to overcome those negatives. I take it you're basing your knee jerk reaction on games versus Cincinnati and the like, but, never fear, with our next few games including VT and FSU, you'll see the missed blocking assignments, poor communication, and spotty technique that we've become occasionally familiar with, and probably wish you never made this silly thread.

Gadbois, Linder, and McDermott all look really good and he brought them in. he got Flowers too.

He's the only link to all 5 MNC's. The guy bleeds orange and green. It doesn't matter if he knows how to coach or not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just wait until Bud Foster pays him a friendly visit next Thursday

In 2011 we gained 519 total yards, including a whopping 236 yards against the vaunted Bud Foster defense.

and in what coaching way non recruiting has James Coley outperformed Jedd Fisch?

Jedd Fisch had some horrible games too. He was good at developing QBs and ran some nice trick plays.

that guy is so ******* overrated here. was he good? sure, but he had some duds.

He scored three ******* points against South Florida.

Advertisement
Back