Arrest warrant for Beckham

OBJ smacking LE's backside.

You just simply can't do that. Touch a first responder and the Man is going to show you who is who on the food chain.

Very dumb move by OBJ (even in jest) and bad look for Cleveland (not like they need help).

😬

Advertisement
Advertisement
The media has made this about him and blown it out of proportion ..the warrant is the silliest thing I’ve seen..we have video of the act..at least that’s how I take it. First take had a interesting debate on it. My thing is this, Odell gets wayyy too much attention from the media..they have week long debates about how him cutting his hair would change him Lmaoo..Odell is who he is. That being the case, everything he does will be blown out of proportion by the media..Odell wasn’t handing out money to make a point, now was he doing it to gain a attention, the camera and media saw Odell and they put the camera on him..now we have to talk about it

If you hand out money publicly, you do it precisely to gain attention. If you aren't doing it for the attention, do it privately. Pretty simple.

If you hand out money publicly, you do it precisely to gain attention. If you aren't doing it for the attention, do it privately. Pretty simple.
That’s your thinking..I think Odell was caught in the moment..I don’t think he was about getting attention.. but if the media has that perception it will of u that’s how they’ll spin it

Advertisement
Lol at some of y’all being happy about this. Do you actually think OBJ is going to do some hard time over this or something? Stoppp it.

And certain police officers keep wondering why Joe Q. Public doesn’t like them like we like firefighters. Psst, this kind of overreaction is one example. Another is yelling at kids who are celebrating.

Pro tip, stay out of a locker room full of people celebrating a NATIONAL championship if you want to see teetotaler behavior.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Run, Beckham! Run!!!!

Lol at some of y’all being happy about this. Do you actually think OBJ is going to do some hard time over this or something? Stoppp it.
That was the cops opportunity to escape his closet - ??maybe?? / apparently!!!. Only a insecure dude would press charges. But aye, he's got a license to *****.

The media and LSU haters are just mad they were not in the locker room to take up that space;

Which is why almost every topic being discussed is about another team that at the end of high school signing day; Kids talk big and bad about the young adult. Or its a duplicated tmz / paparazzi gossip type of debate.

Advertisement
bs like this is why cops get called 🐷’s
You would figure the type of players? No the young men that most of them grew up in b.s. circumstances to begin with. The Miami Hurricanes became what its known for today. Even though their last championship team was the 2000/2001/2002 season - If the fan is actually unbiased.

As silly as it may seem, he had to know that give out cash on the field of all places would draw attention. He could have done that shiit at their football facility.

Is the cop thing petty? 100% but it was also dumb on his part. Go slap a cop on the *** anywhere and see how things turn out

who says he hasnt?.

Advertisement
Back