Arrest warrant for Beckham

Advertisement
The media has made this about him and blown it out of proportion ..the warrant is the silliest thing I’ve seen..we have video of the act..at least that’s how I take it. First take had a interesting debate on it. My thing is this, Odell gets wayyy too much attention from the media..they have week long debates about how him cutting his hair would change him Lmaoo..Odell is who he is. That being the case, everything he does will be blown out of proportion by the media..Odell wasn’t handing out money to make a point, now was he doing it to gain a attention, the camera and media saw Odell and they put the camera on him..now we have to talk about it
I guess you missed the part where he smacked a police officer on the ***. Or maybe you didn't. If you think a warrant is silly for smacking a cop on the *** then I don't know what to tell you other than. Don't smack a cop on the ***. Common sense isn't so common anymore.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

I guess you missed the part where he smacked a police officer on the ***. Or maybe you didn't. If you think a warrant is silly for smacking a cop on the *** then I don't know what to tell you other than. Don't smack a cop on the ***. Common sense isn't so common anymore.

Go Canes!!!!!!!
Yes..I think in this situation a warrant is a little too much for that action..was it dumb ofc..do I ultimately think that the officer in that situation was doing the most in the first place..yes

Yes..I think in this situation a warrant is a little too much for that action..was it dumb ofc..do I ultimately think that the officer in that situation was doing the most in the first place..yes
You do know that you're not supposed to put your hand on a law enforcement officer, right? Much less smack them on the ***. Those laws are in place for a well though out reason. Any law abiding citizen understands this. You make the word warrant sound like it's some kind of an evil word. It's just a warrant. He's still innocent until proven guilty. You don't want a warrant issued for your arrest? Don't smack a LEO on the ***. Especially if it's on camera with the whole country watching. He will have his day in court just like everyone else that has a warrant issued for their arrest. If they don't issue a warrant for his arrest. The police would be sending a message to the public that it's ok for people to put their hands on police officers. There's no defending his actions. It was a dumb move on his part and if he had to do it all over again. I'm sure he would have taken a different route. Stay tuned
An apology from OBJ coming soon.

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
No doubt
Because cussing out the mother of your kids and officers all in front of your children is definitely on par with a pat on the *** lol. That same pat on the *** has forever been known as such a violent and arrest worthy act right?But carry on, nothing will happen from this and we will agree to disagree.

But to answer your main question...comparing this to ABs situation is hilarious and quite the stretch but do you. Antonio Brown is a nut job that needs to be taken off the streets. Y’all got it, lol.
Antonio Brown is gonna ending up hurting someone very badly that’s what scares me. Dude is living in an alternate reality and now he doesn’t have football to focus on. It’s not going to end well man.

Advertisement
You do know that you're not supposed to put your hand on a law enforcement officer, right? Much less smack them on the ***. Those laws are in place for a well though out reason. Any law abiding citizen understands this. You make the word warrant sound like it's some kind of an evil word. It's just a warrant. He's still innocent until proven guilty. You don't want a warrant issued for your arrest? Don't smack a LEO on the ***. Especially if it's on camera with the whole country watching. He will have his day in court just like everyone else that has a warrant issued for their arrest. If they don't issue a warrant for his arrest. The police would be sending a message to the public that it's ok for people to put their hands on police officers. There's no defending his actions. It was a dumb move on his part and if he had to do it all over again. I'm sure he would have taken a different route. Stay tuned
An apology from OBJ coming soon.

Go Canes!!
Okay Boomer..would read again

Advertisement
Back