Arrest warrant for Beckham

Advertisement
1. EXACTLY!
2. And so common. All these social media divas begging "Look at me, look at me!", right up until they do dumb **** and then they complain people are always looking at them.
3. Plus he's just a punk.
If y'all don't think 50% of this was done in order to get attention your crazy. The other 50%...*** smacking... Definately fell in line with your comment. OBJ is a head case. Lucky for him he is extremely talented. The talent part is slowly being overshadowed by his antics.

Just to make sure it's clear I agree with you.

Advertisement
I like OBJ but dude made this whole night about him. All people are talking about now is him and his antics. Completely overshadowing the team. It's one thing to celebrate with them but he has completely taken it to the next level. He complains about being a target but then does stuff like this
The media has made this about him and blown it out of proportion ..the warrant is the silliest thing I’ve seen..we have video of the act..at least that’s how I take it. First take had a interesting debate on it. My thing is this, Odell gets wayyy too much attention from the media..they have week long debates about how him cutting his hair would change him Lmaoo..Odell is who he is. That being the case, everything he does will be blown out of proportion by the media..Odell wasn’t handing out money to make a point, now was he doing it to gain a attention, the camera and media saw Odell and they put the camera on him..now we have to talk about it

No doubt
Because cussing out the mother of your kids and officers all in front of your children is definitely on par with a pat on the *** lol. That same pat on the *** has forever been known as such a violent and arrest worthy act right?But carry on, nothing will happen from this and we will agree to disagree.

But to answer your main question...comparing this to ABs situation is hilarious and quite the stretch but do you. Antonio Brown is a nut job that needs to be taken off the streets. Y’all got it, lol.
1579198995212.png

The media has made this about him and blown it out of proportion ..the warrant is the silliest thing I’ve seen..we have video of the act..at least that’s how I take it. First take had a interesting debate on it. My thing is this, Odell gets wayyy too much attention from the media..they have week long debates about how him cutting his hair would change him Lmaoo..Odell is who he is. That being the case, everything he does will be blown out of proportion by the media..Odell wasn’t handing out money to make a point, now was he doing it to gain a attention, the camera and media saw Odell and they put the camera on him..now we have to talk about it

As silly as it may seem, he had to know that give out cash on the field of all places would draw attention. He could have done that shiit at their football facility.

Is the cop thing petty? 100% but it was also dumb on his part. Go slap a cop on the *** anywhere and see how things turn out

Advertisement
A law enforcement source said authorities originally sought a warrant for a misdemeanor sexual battery charge, but it was declined by a judge. The warrant was redrafted asserting a count of simple battery, and it was approved.

Advertisement
As silly as it may seem, he had to know that give out cash on the field of all places would draw attention. He could have done that shiit at their football facility.

Is the cop thing petty? 100% but it was also dumb on his part. Go slap a cop on the *** anywhere and see how things turn out
Funny part ..I slapped a cop on the *** during a game In HS lol..this is beyond petty. As far as the money part, like I said, I have absolutely no problem with Odell doing it..I thought it was cool, I’m sure the kids didn’t mind..but this narrative that “Odell is stealing the kids shine” is ridiculous..the media is deciding to talk at nauseam about this..do y’all really think the LSU players give af about what Odell did? The only ppl who have a issue is the ppl who want to promote the purity of the NCAA..

Funny part ..I slapped a cop on the *** during a game In HS lol..this is beyond petty. As far as the money part, like I said, I have absolutely no problem with Odell doing it..I thought it was cool, I’m sure the kids didn’t mind..but this narrative that “Odell is stealing the kids shine” is ridiculous..the media is deciding to talk at nauseam about this..do y’all really think the LSU players give af about what Odell did? The only ppl who have a issue is the ppl who want to promote the purity of the NCAA..

Thems the rules fam. Kids may love it and I have no problem with him sliding them cash. Just gotta move differently when doing it.

Advertisement
That poor officer of the law. Imagine the shame and trauma that slap on the butt caused him.

Throw that criminal OBJ under the jail I say!

All he had to do was issue a simple apology and the entire story would have disappeared.

Advertisement
Back